Transformers: Dark of the Moon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Just got back from watchin it.

It's an awesome movie. Not somethin you have to think about, just robots beatin the hell out of each other w/ massive explosions.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh. A chick flick. Cool.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Speakin of chicks...

Rosie Huntington Whitely >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Megan Fox.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
Speakin of chicks...

O rly? :shock: I'll probably take my kid to see a couple of flicks this weekend. He wants to see Green Lantern though, and I wouldn't mind seeing Transformers and the new Pirates. Last one I saw was Thor - in 3D. It was ahight I guess. Kinda cheesy. I think Hollywood could make a movie about grilled cheese sammiches look good as long as there's enough explosions and it's in 3D.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
StlouisramsX said:
Angry Ram said:
Speakin of chicks...

O rly? :shock: I'll probably take my kid to see a couple of flicks this weekend. He wants to see Green Lantern though, and I wouldn't mind seeing Transformers and the new Pirates. Last one I saw was Thor - in 3D. It was ahight I guess. Kinda cheesy. I think Hollywood could make a movie about grilled cheese sammiches look good as long as there's enough explosions and it's in 3D.
Pirates is a lot of fun, almost as much as the first one. Some real laugh-out loud moments. Green Lantern is pretty good, too. Most of the disappointment I've heard on GL is from comic enthusiasts, but I enjoyed it.

My interest in seeing Transformers vanished with the first movie.

Angry Ram

StlouisramsX said:
Angry Ram said:
Speakin of chicks...

Yeah, she has more curves than the Camaro. :bign: But seriously, she was less annoyin than Fox. This was the 1st movie I saw in 3D, and it was pretty good. Especially the end battle. I'm kickin myself that I didn't get to see Avatar in 3D and that was like THE movie to watch in the 3rd dimension.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm not really big on Michael Bay movies. He just packs a bunch of special effects into a movie with no story line... Plus the whole reusing scenes thing...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7kcqB3thJM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIBNB0LPpOc[/youtube]

Angry Ram

I don't care about what the director did.

I like seein cars turn into giant robots smashin the hell out of each other.

And there ARE storylines in the Transformer movies.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:

Yeah sometimes I just like to be entertained. And then there are times that I watch a movie and I can't help but say, "Seriously? I'm supposed to buy into this ridiculousness?" Transformers was one of those times that I just wanted to be entertained. The whole premise of robots turning into cars and vice-versa was never going to be something I questioned. It's not reality, and I accepted that going in. Now blow some shit up and show a couple of hot chicks, and I'll sit through the whole thing with a smile.

I remember the first time I saw Jurassic Park in the movie theater. That was freaking AWESOME. And they presented it to you in such a way that you could actually buy into the logic of cloning dinosawerrr DNA - in addition to Goldbloom's theories that resulted in the inevitable outcome. Just a great movie the first time you see it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
Yeah sometimes I just like to be entertained. And then there are times that I watch a movie and I can't help but say, "Seriously? I'm supposed to buy into this ridiculousness?" Transformers was one of those times that I just wanted to be entertained. The whole premise of robots turning into cars and vice-versa was never going to be something I questioned. It's not reality, and I accepted that going in. Now blow some shit up and show a couple of hot chicks, and I'll sit through the whole thing with a smile.

Yep... I paid my 8 bucks - now entertain me either by making me think without depressing me or give me some shit to just sit back and smile at.

And actually, my wife's idea of a chick flick is something along the lines of Wolverine or Iron Man. She's good with guys pummeling each other and blowing shit up. Nothing turns her off more than some movie revolving around some "sensitive" dude bowing to a chick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
StlouisramsX said:

Yep... I paid my 8 bucks - now entertain me either by making me think without depressing me or give me some shit to just sit back and smile at.

And actually, my wife's idea of a chick flick is something along the lines of Wolverine or Iron Man. She's good with guys pummeling each other and blowing shit up. Nothing turns her off more than some movie revolving around some "sensitive" dude bowing to a chick.
You got yourself a good woman there, Stewie. :nice:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
StlouisramsX said:
Yeah sometimes I just like to be entertained. And then there are times that I watch a movie and I can't help but say, "Seriously? I'm supposed to buy into this ridiculousness?" Transformers was one of those times that I just wanted to be entertained. The whole premise of robots turning into cars and vice-versa was never going to be something I questioned. It's not reality, and I accepted that going in. Now blow some shyte up and show a couple of hot chicks, and I'll sit through the whole thing with a smile.

Yep... I paid my 8 bucks - now entertain me either by making me think without depressing me or give me some shyte to just sit back and smile at.

And actually, my wife's idea of a chick flick is something along the lines of Wolverine or Iron Man. She's good with guys pummeling each other and blowing shyte up. Nothing turns her off more than some movie revolving around some "sensitive" dude bowing to a chick.
Mine too. She spent part of the last 2 days watching Battle Los Angeles several times (that's a war movie thing, though).

You know what my wife calls extended kissing or "love" scenes? Filler. But then, she watches B-movies for laughs. Not just bad, but barely-made-it-to-DVD bad. She falls asleep to the sound of the Chiller Channel.

Angry Ram

StlouisramsX said:
Angry Ram said:

Yeah sometimes I just like to be entertained. And then there are times that I watch a movie and I can't help but say, "Seriously? I'm supposed to buy into this ridiculousness?" Transformers was one of those times that I just wanted to be entertained. The whole premise of robots turning into cars and vice-versa was never going to be something I questioned. It's not reality, and I accepted that going in. Now blow some shyte up and show a couple of hot chicks, and I'll sit through the whole thing with a smile.

I remember the first time I saw Jurassic Park in the movie theater. That was freaking AWESOME. And they presented it to you in such a way that you could actually buy into the logic of cloning dinosawerrr DNA - in addition to Goldbloom's theories that resulted in the inevitable outcome. Just a great movie the first time you see it.

Aww man I wish I could've seen that movie in theaters. I was only like 4 years old at the time. And now when I watch it when it's on tv, I know what the little DNA guy is talkin about and Goldbloom's theories.

Jurassic Park. The name sounds awesome (even tho the dinos in the film didn't live in the same periods). I know. I'm a nerd.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:
StlouisramsX said:

You got yourself a good woman there, Stewie. :nice:

Yeah - I think I'll keep her around a bit longer - maybe another 26 years. She's made the first 26 pretty damn good for me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
RamFan503 said:
StlouisramsX said:

Yep... I paid my 8 bucks - now entertain me either by making me think without depressing me or give me some shyte to just sit back and smile at.

And actually, my wife's idea of a chick flick is something along the lines of Wolverine or Iron Man. She's good with guys pummeling each other and blowing shyte up. Nothing turns her off more than some movie revolving around some "sensitive" dude bowing to a chick.
Mine too. She spent part of the last 2 days watching Battle Los Angeles several times (that's a war movie thing, though).

You know what my wife calls extended kissing or "love" scenes? Filler. But then, she watches B-movies for laughs. Not just bad, but barely-made-it-to-DVD bad. She falls asleep to the sound of the Chiller Channel.

Knew you had good taste RQ. You confirm it all the time. Cheers my friend.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
Yeah - I think I'll keep her around a bit longer - maybe another 26 years. She's made the first 26 pretty damn good for me.
Gratz man. That's a good freakin' run you two have going.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
amendonut said:
2 words. Boondock. Saints.

The first movie? Maybe. The second one? Hell no. I absolutely hated it.

Anyway, my dad wants to see Zookeeper, since Kevin James visited the St. Louis Zoo (widely regarded as the best free zoo in the United States and one of the best around the world). I'll give a review when I finish watching it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:
Gratz man. That's a good freakin' run you two have going.

Thanks man. We even work together here at the restaurant and pub. She flat out can't get away from me except when she escapes to her studio to paint. She's my best friend AND she puts out. :sly:

Yeah - I know... TMI. Like THAT is something new.