TRANSCRIPTS: Rams QB Sam Bradford, RB Steven Jackson, 8-16-1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPTS: Rams QB Sam Bradford, RB Steven Jackson, 8-16-12

Rams QB Sam Bradford – Training Camp – August 16, 2012

(On if he has figured out the timing of the deep route with WR Chris Givens)
“We’re trying to. There’s no doubt that he can fly. When he’s on a deep route, there’s no two-hitching it, we’ve got to get it up on the first hitch or else it’s not going to get there. I think that’s what he brings to this offense. The fact that he is so fast, he’s going to be able to stretch the defense and hopefully blow the top off of it.”

=====

TRANSCRIPTS: Rams QB Sam Bradford, RB Steven Jackson, 8-16-12

Rams RB Steven Jackson – Training Camp – August 16, 2012

(On how much he expects to play against Kansas City)
“I’m not quite sure. We’re actually going to start talking about game scenario and playing time tomorrow. I expect to be out there a little bit more than we were out Game 1. That initial drive we had in Indy was looking pretty good until we had the self-inflicted wound on off sides. I’m pretty sure Coach (Fisher) will keep us out there a little longer to make sure we get into the groove of things and hopefully get in the red zone and be able to work on some red zone packages.”

==

RamsFans.com

Full: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 7135402785