TRANSCRIPTS: Head Coach Jeff Fisher & QB Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPTS: Head Coach Jeff Fisher & QB Sam Bradford

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Minicamp – June 13, 2012

(On WR Danario Alexander making a couple plays Wednesday)
“He did, yeah. A couple good throws, too. Sam (Bradford) put up a couple deep ones and he went up and made the catch. It’s good to get him back. He was dealing with a minor hamstring and we got him back on the field. He can elevate and make those plays. It’s good to see it.”

(On if he’s looking for someone to catch his eye at tight end)
“In the offense, the tight end and the fullback’s interchangeable and we, at any given time, could put three of them on the field. We’re emphasizing the run game, so we wanted just to make sure we had numbers with (Mike Hoomanawanui) kind of targeting training camp, we just didn’t want to go down at that position. It’s a hard position to find. If you look through the draft, there were a handful of guys drafted and they’re hard to find. We had some undrafted guys come in that actually look pretty good right now, so it’s just a lot of great competition there. Can’t get enough of it.”

----------

QB Sam Bradford – Minicamp – June 13, 2012

(On how things are going so far and how he feels)
“I feel good. I think this period of time, OTAs, minicamp this week, has been extremely beneficial for myself and the rest of the offense. We’ve had the opportunity to put in a lot. I think we’ve covered about every situation that we could. We’ve got, as far as I know, all of our base offense in. We’ve had the opportunity to install it multiple times now. As we’re going through a minicamp, I think it’s been good not only to see it, but to hear it several times over. I think we come out here and we get better every day. It’s been really good so far.”

+++++

full transcripts: http://www.RamsFans.com

Anonymous

Well this was all interesting.

And he says exactly what we figured was happening last year.

Reps and execution.

Or what he says is ironing it out, fixing things as you go, and giving it time to gel.

BRADFORD:

(On if it is nice to have an offseason with the team)
“Yeah, it is nice. It’s nice to be able to come out here and make mistakes. And then go in the film room and talk to (Offensive coordinator Brian) ‘Schotty’ (Schottenheimer) and talk to (Quarterbacks coach Frank) ‘Cig’ (Cignetti) and talk about those mistakes and learn from them. Then come out the next day or the following day and correct them and get everyone on the same page. Whereas last year, I’m not really sure we had that opportunity. There was an install on one day and then the next day we couldn’t really spend that much time going back.

we’ve really been able to get into detail with what we’re doing.”

I think last year, I probably rushed to judgments and jumped to some conclusions with my comfort with the offense and everyone else’s general comfort with the offense. Whereas this year, I want to see it against a live defense before I really go out and make that statement.