TRANSCRIPTS: Fisher, Boras, Keenum - Post-Practice - 12/9/15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
If the Rams' offense clicks and starts producing like an NFL team I don't know whether I'll be happy or pissed. Maybe both.

fearsomefour

Legend
What I do expect is that we see them change how they utilize some of the things that have been been "forgotten" in this system. And hopefully find a few more than the four plays on the play sheet that Cignetti ran. Specifically an intermediate passing game.

Run the ball all you want. But at some point you have to push the ball downfield. And I'm not talking about throwing it 40 yards downfield just to take a failed shot. Incorporate an attack that focuses on that 12-18 yard range. Something is seriously lacking so far.
This has really been the undoing of the offense, along with O line injuries, to me.
Dump offs, screens and bombs are fine but really the most effective passing games excel in the mid range passing game. It really opens up what is available. Both in terms of players who can contribute and how they can be used but also in being able to disguise alignments. You can throw out of a run set and run out of pass set. The O becomes much less predictable. Britt, Cook, Quick, Austin, Kendricks....I think all of these guys can be used in that mid range game.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I needed to look this up on TJ Mc Donald.:thinking:

Subluxation

A lesser amount of instability in shoulder ligaments can permit the shoulder to slip slightly out of its socket, which is called subluxation. A more severe case of instability can cause the shoulder to come completely out its socket and is known as a dislocation.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
*Not good yet. Geeze give the kid a chance to establish himself in the league.

Who's not giving him a chance? He already cost a TD in the last game and teams are going to scheme him, it is what it is no reason to sugar coat it.

They key in all these injuries is McLeod; when injuries move him to the slot it really weakens this secondary in coverage.