TRANSCRIPT: WR Torry Holt Retirement Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: WR Torry Holt Retirement Press Conference

WR Torry Holt – Retirement Press Conference
April 4, 2012
(Opening Statement)
“Thank you, Steve (Savard). Those kind words were nice. It’s good to be back in St. Louis and to be back in this honor, coming in in 1999 and being drafted as young rookie from Gibsonville, North Carolina, N.C. State University, and having an opportunity to fulfill my dream as a professional athlete. People that know me, my teammates and you guys sitting here, all I wanted to do was play football. That’s all I ever wanted to do. My dad knows that. He was telling me a story, he said he never had to worry about pushing me to do something in terms of sports. I’d get out there and do it myself. To be able to play here in St. Louis for 10 years and play with the guys that I played with: Orlando (Pace), D’Marco (Farr), Brother Ray (Agnew), Aeneas (Williams), Corey (Chavous), La’Roi (Glover). The list goes on and on, Grant (Williams), the guys that are here, Coach LeDuc, just a tremendous amount of support from my teammates and from my coaches. I’m excited, elated, to be standing here before you guys retiring as a member of the St. Louis Rams.

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com