TRANSCRIPT: WR Chris Givens Conference Call WR Chris Given

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: WR Chris Givens Conference Call

WR Chris Givens – Conference Call
April 28, 2012

(On where he is at currently)
“I’m at home in Mississippi, with my family. Just been sitting around, enjoying the day, waiting on this phone call.”

(On if he didn’t have to wait long for the phone call today)
“No, sir. Not at all.”

(On if this is where he expected to be selected)
“Yesterday was a little frustrating and a little humbling at the same time. God has a plan for my life so I really just relaxed and trusted in him and knew that he was going to put me in the best place for me. I really just…it was frustrating a little bit, but I really took it as motivation. And just trusting in God and knowing that he has a good plan for me.”

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: TRANSCRIPT: WR Chris Givens Conference Call WR Chris G

Funny thing is, if Spagnuolo/Devaney selected him, they'd be roasted for bringing in another "pillar." :lol:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

X said:
Funny thing is, if Spagnuolo/Devaney selected him, they'd be roasted for bringing in another "pillar." :lol:
A pillar with jets.

steferfootball

Starter

(On if he thinks he could be a good complement to Quick and they could grow together in St. Louis)
“Yes, definitely. That’s the plan. We’re really going to complement each other well. We’re going to come in and work hard, and put our best foot forward, and try to get ‘The Greatest Show on Turf’ back going again.”

I like this guy even more.