TRANSCRIPT: WR Brian Quick Conference Call WR Brian Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: WR Brian Quick Conference Call

WR Brian Quick – Conference Call
April 27, 2012

(On if he knew this phone call was coming from the Rams today)
“No, sir.”

(On if he expected to be drafted this high)
“No, sir.”

(On if he is excited about being picked by the Rams)
“I’m excited. I’m really excited.”

(On what it was like having Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce announcing his name)
“Oh man, it was an honor. It was an honor. I just feel like, they passed on the torch. It’s just like they’re just like, ‘Look, you have to handle the business,’ basically that’s what they were saying. And I feel like I have a lot to do and I have a lot to…I know I have to just take over, or not take over, but just be the best that I can be at wide receiver.”

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: TRANSCRIPT: WR Brian Quick Conference Call WR Brian Qu

lol. Nervous much?

Sounds like a really good kid. And Mike Silver wrote a great column about him today. A must read.
http://t.co/B4de1dRl

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil

Your'e good.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

@MikeSilver

The secret workout that sold the Rams on Brian Quick, and why he reminds them of T.O. (in a good way)

"Once the Jaguars traded up to select Blackmon with the fifth overall selection, Fisher knew he had to get at least one of the five receivers he'd visited on the tour. Quick and Jenkins were the next-most desired targets, followed by Floyd and Wright. (It was also highly plausible that the Rams would have drafted Blackmon and Quick at picks No. 6 and 33, respectively – that's how much they liked the small-college star after their visit to Boone.) "