TRANSCRIPT: RB Isaiah Pead Conference Call RB Isaiah Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: RB Isaiah Pead Conference Call

RB Isaiah Pead – Conference Call
April 27, 2012

(On if he expected to be drafted this high)
“No, not really. I was just sitting with family, just waiting. Waiting yesterday, waiting today, and waiting tomorrow if we had to.”

(On if being the Big East offensive player of the year improved his draft stock)
“I really don’t know what it meant to the draft stock, but we went out as a senior class. Our class coming in as freshmen and sophomores, we won the Big East Championship and then kind of slipped up our junior season. So as soon as the season ended, the senior class, we just wanted to play the best football we could and get back on track of winning championships. Coach put a lot on my shoulders, and I did what I could and it turned out to be an award, as far as the Big East offensive player. But you have to win football games and I like to be a part of teams that do.”

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com