TRANSCRIPT: Rams vs. Packers Halftime Quotes: Bradford, Kendricks, Quick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Halftime Quotes

WR Brian Quick

(On making plays in the first half)

“I just got to make a play, when you’re out there you just have to make plays.”

(On if it feels good to have big plays from practice translate to the game)
“It feels good. It’s nothing new, just come out here and you treat it the same way, just more people watching.”

(On how the big connection with QB Sam Bradford felt)
“The first group with Sam we got to get things rolling and I feel like that’s a start right here with his first preseason game and our second one. We’ll just get it rolling and he did a great job.”

TE Lance Kendricks

(On if it felt good capping the drive with a touchdown reception)

“Yeah, definitely. It feels awesome.”

(On if it feels good to get into the end zone)
“Every time we get the opportunity.”

(On how the offense performed in the first half)
“I felt like we moved the ball the second drive. I felt like we got comfortable. The first drive was a little shaky, but the second drive I think we really found our own and we pushed the ball down the field great.”

QB Sam Bradford

(On how the first-team offense played)

“I thought it went well today. We wanted to come out and execute, put together two nice drives. Obviously, penalties hurt us and the missed the throw on the first drive, but we came back and put together a nice drive, scored a touchdown. So, I thought it was a good day.”

(On how it felt to get back out there and play in a live game)
“It felt good. It was nothing new, I’ve been here before. I think for everyone else it’s probably a bigger deal for me to get back out on the field. But it was nice to get out there in a live game, feel the pass rush, get the ball out of my hand, and go out there and execute the way that we did, I thought it was good.”

(On WR Brian Quick’s first half performance)
“Big catch. That’s what we’ve seen from him from OTAs, during training camp I mean he’s made plays like that for a long time now and it’s good to finally see it showing up on the field. I expect to see a lot of that from him this year.”