TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Training Camp – Ju

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Training Camp – July 29, 2012

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Training Camp – July 29, 2012

(On how the first day went)
“You know it seems like they’ve been here for weeks after yesterday. Yesterday was a long day just because they came in and we finished up the conditioning tests and we couldn’t have a walk-thru and all we could do was meet. So, we got a lot done yesterday. They were excited. We got a lot of the administrative things covered and then we met and had the walk-thru this morning and you saw it. It was good. They were moving around good. It’s good to get everybody on the field at the same time. We’re trying to monitor reps, but we had no issues. I thought we had a good first day.”

FULL TRANSCRIPT: http://www.RamsFans.com

Shaky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams Quarterback Sam Bradford – Training Camp – July 29, 201

Rams Quarterback Sam Bradford – Training Camp – July 29, 2012

(On the first practice)
“It was awesome. It’s just fun to be back out here again. Obviously having OTAs and minicamp were great but certainly nothing like training camp. We spent all day meeting yesterday, spent all morning meetings so it was really nice to get on the field and actually get to play football today.”

(On the athleticism of the receivers, and being the best since he has been here)
“Most of these guys have been here the whole time I’ve been here other than Steve (Smith) and the two rookies, but yeah I am really excited about the group of wide receivers we’re working with this year. I think the guys that have been here have definitely matured over the years. I’m really happy with the way they came out and played today, the young guys, too. They’ve really learned a lot very quickly during the offseason so really happy with where they’re at, and hopefully we can continue to progress and continue to build our chemistry and get better everyday out here.”

Shaky

Rams RB Steven Jackson – Training Camp – July 29, 2012 (On

Rams RB Steven Jackson – Training Camp – July 29, 2012

(On today's practice)
“I thought the first practice went pretty good. It felt good to get out here. It was a fresh start to the new regime. Guys were flying around. I think there was a lot of carry over from the spring until now, which is camp. I think a lot of guys retained a lot of information, so we were able to move at a pretty fast pace.”

Shaky

Rams Defensive End Chris Long-Training Camp-July 29, 2012

Rams Defensive End Chris Long-Training Camp-July 29, 2012

(On signing extension)
“I’m just really blessed and really lucky. I’ve worked hard but certainly I’ve just been very appreciative, appreciative of Stan Kreonke coming here and having the faith in me, and Coach Fisher and Les (Snead) for having the faith in me. I told him earlier I’ll work really hard to do right by them and I’m just really lucky.”

PhxRam

Re: TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Training Camp

any reason why you cant post the full article as opposed to sending all of us to that site?

1.png

Shaky

there no malware on my site it a chrome or firefox proplem. use IE or just bypass it through chrome or FF like I do.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

Hey Shakey, I always appreciate these transcripts. Thanks for posting them.

Shaky

brokeu91 said:
Hey Shakey, I always appreciate these transcripts. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks, it's frustrating with this warning though. I don't own the site so I have to go through the server master to get this fixed and he insures me the site is clean and that this warning is a FF and chrome thing and I know the site is clean because I check my computer every day for malware and viruses.

PhxRam

Shaky said:
there no malware on my site it a chrome or firefox proplem. use IE or just bypass it through chrome or FF like I do.

Lmao. Yeah blame both firefox and chrome for the issues. If IE works then there is most definately a problem.