TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 9-23-13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Mora certainly was entertaining....and I think he was just being honest. But giving an honest rant or giving PC answers dont fix any problems....still comes down to coaches scheming and players executing.

One poster on another thread said that he was at the game and WRs were not getting open....mostly vertical routes. I have not seen many slants or crossing routes (other than the shallow crosses to Givens). My concern is Schotts' approach just is not working. A good coach will recognize it and make changes....most really rarely change however. I am not optimistic going forward with the O. I am not throwing in the towel by any stretch but Sunday was the worst the Rams have looked in a long while. Non competitive....that is the disturbing part.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
fearsomefour said:
Mora certainly was entertaining....and I think he was just being honest. But giving an honest rant or giving PC answers dont fix any problems....still comes down to coaches scheming and players executing.

One poster on another thread said that he was at the game and WRs were not getting open....mostly vertical routes. I have not seen many slants or crossing routes (other than the shallow crosses to Givens). My concern is Schotts' approach just is not working. A good coach will recognize it and make changes....most really rarely change however. I am not optimistic going forward with the O. I am not throwing in the towel by any stretch but Sunday was the worst the Rams have looked in a long while. Non competitive....that is the disturbing part.
You hang in there, man. We needja.

I'll even guarantee a win if it'll make you feel more at ease. :ww:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I prefer calm and cool, to fucking freaking out. I don't for one second think that Fisher doesn't hold his team accountable. I do think that he doesn't wish to sell them or his coaches out in public.

fearsomefour

Legend
X said:
fearsomefour said:

You hang in there, man. We needja.

I'll even guarantee a win if it'll make you feel more at ease. :ww:

Dude, I will abide.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Mojo Ram said:
X said:
TexasRam said:
What is the chance that Kroenke steps in and tells Fisher he wants "change" if you know what I mean.
Zero.

And you'll be hard pressed to find a coach who says the things you want Fisher to say. Outside of Jim Mora of course.

sent via Tapatalk.
Never gets old. :lmao:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jGDI[/youtube]
See Jim rant

See Jim throw entire organization under the bus

See Jim get fired

fearsomefour

Legend
DR RAM said:
I prefer calm and cool, to freaking freaking out. I don't for one second think that Fisher doesn't hold his team accountable. I do think that he doesn't wish to sell them or his coaches out in public.

Me too. A lot of the ranting stuff is distraction technique to me....or they just are not that professional.

Of course it is frustrating, I think Fisher even looked sort of surprised on Sunday a few times, but, he has been around the NFL for a long, long time as both a player and a coach. He certainly knows how to lead a team. It is a process and I trust his process....it was not alway smooth sailing in Tennessee either. His career record is not mind blowing or anything, but, he got plenty of teams to overachieve and reach 9-7....he also had some underachieve and finish 7-9. His teams always tended to be very competitive. That is what made Sunday unusual....they looked completely unprepared and not competitive in any phase.
So, a good wake up call.
Thursday will be interesting....two teams not where they hoped or expected to be, both a bit desperate and both coming into the season with different expectations. Should make for a hard fought, physical game.