TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 8-27-12 Rams Head C

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 8-27-12 Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Press Conference – August 27, 2012

(On how practice went today)
“Practice was great.”

(On how tough the roster cuts have been)
“It’s not been an easy couple of days. You keep in mind that some of these guys that we released have been a part of this team for a couple years. Most of the guys that we released joined this team back after the draft and gave their lives to this football team since late April up until yesterday. So it’s never an easy time, but I’d like to think that most of the guys that walked out of my office had a smile on their face because they knew that they’ve given it everything they had and they were leaving better football players today and yesterday than when they got here. They understand the game. They understand the numbers. They understand the fact that we’re required to cut down. They also understand the fact that in some of the cases that there just aren’t enough reps to go around. So most of the guys were disappointed they didn’t get the opportunities that they would have liked, but that’s just part of the process when you’re putting together a new football team with a new staff and new systems.”

(On if WR Danario Alexander was released because the coaching staff didn’t have enough time to see him on the field)
“We felt like we were better off going into this week keeping healthy receivers and evaluating them for potential, not only spots on the roster, but for potential practice squad than hang on to Danario. It’s unfortunate that he never really got to do much for us. His injury history is well documented. He was on the practice field but just for a few practices this offseason.”

full: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 7181002398

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Re: TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 8-27-12 Rams He

Thanks Shaky. I always look forward to these.

GO RAMS!!!!