TRANSCRIPT: Rams Coach Jeff Fisher, QB Sam Bradford, RB Stev

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Coach Jeff Fisher, QB Sam Bradford, RB Steven Jackson, 8-4-12

media release

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Fan Fest Scrimmage – 8-4-12

(On today’s practice)
“It was really good. All week I think they were kind of looking forward to this to kind of finish up the first phase of camp. What we wanted to accomplish today was a lot of situation things. We did a 4-minute offense, trying to get the ball back on defense and play keep away on offense, and of course we did the 2-minute with a lot of good individual work and 1-on-1 situation stuff. Overall, it was good. We came through healthy. It looks like we’ll get some guys back on Monday. Most of the DBs will be back on Monday. They’re obviously done now, they’re off tomorrow, we come back Monday and we’ll have three good, solid days of camp and then we’ll start preparing for our first preseason opponent.”

================

full transcripts: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 4165543109

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Re: TRANSCRIPT: Rams Coach Jeff Fisher, QB Sam Bradford, RB

Man, I keep getting a warning of malicious software on this link. Anybody else getting that?

Warning says site contains content from baseballfans.net, a site known to distribute malware.

Shaky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ramhusker said:
Man, I keep getting a warning of malicious software on this link. Anybody else getting that?

Warning says site contains content from baseballfans.net, a site known to distribute malware.

It's just a google thing. If your using firefox like me just X the warning out. There's also a way to do it with Chrome.

If you use IE it's cleared up with them now. There isn't a warning anymore with IE. They cleared it up right away.

I just sent another message to the server master to send in a message again to google.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Until you do get it cleared up, you should probably just post the whole transcript here. When it's fully resolved, then you can go back to linking it.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

PhxRam

yeah because you know if IE is working then everything is grand. :boing:

They have no desire to fix the issue and never will. If I were anyone else I would avoid the site.

PhxRam

BTW... wtf is a server master?

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick

Ramhusker said:

I get that using Google Chrome as well. Went over to Firefox, and no problemo.

GO RAMS!!!!