TRANSCRIPT: Jeff Fisher and Brian Schottenheimer (11-6-14)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We got good pressure and we got good four-man pressure as well. A number of our sacks came from four-man rush.”
I LIKE THAT WE ARE ONLY RUSHING 4!!

Injury report as of today...

F1efhj0.png
Any Chris long sightings!?!

Athos

Legend
Mmm. I'm thinking I want 2 TE sets and some 2 RB sets to counter the blitzes all game long.

Get one of Mason/Auston/Benny/Stacy splitting out for screens all day long against the blitz. Davis needs to hit them in stride with a full head of steam. Rip off big chunks of yards.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Way I see it Bowles is going to load the box until the Rams' passing game forces him out of it. This game hinges on how well Davis can read and react. If he doesn't do a good job there, only hope the Rams have is their defense absolutely dominating the Cards offense.

I don't think Davis will have a lot of time in this one, either. He's gonna face a lot of pressure, really hope he's ready to make quick reads and get that ball out fast.
This is why I want multiple tight end sets. Max protect to slow down that blitz. Attack their linebackers with our tight ends.

We're not talking about abandoning the pass, but rather attacking it with our strength against their weakness. You can still relentlessly drive the run at them and still take them out with our tight ends against their linebackers.

They want to stack the box? Fine, put Stacy and Cunningham on their safeties and then let's see how that feels for them. I like Mason, I really do, but I really want to challenge them with a power running back, and I'd like to keep that well balanced with runs outside the tackle as well.

This is not normally my mantra, but I say punch them square in the face and keep them off balance with the tight ends.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Oline is real bad so I'm expecting lots of short dink and dunk passes from Schotty. AZ will have no respect for our passing game their safeties will be up in the box and on the line a lot. Really need to give Tavon lots of looks. quick slants or crossing routes, just get him the ball behind the linebackers and he's gone. same with Mason get him the ball on the edge. lots of man coverage and 8 in the box for AZ so get him in the flat. TE's need to have a big day too

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think that we'll see Zac Stacy a lot in this game early, and then a healthy dose of MasonHam.