TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Special Teams Coordinato

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Special Teams Coordinator John Fassel, 11-16-12

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – November 16, 2012

(On having the military out to watch today’s practice)
“It’s great. We let the players know early in the week and they were excited. It’s great to be in a situation where they can literally just stand there and watch practice. It’s a good deal for both. It’s inspirational for the players as well.”

(On if his appreciation for the military started in his family)
“Not necessarily, no. When we first moved to Tennessee, we wanted to get involved. Then because of the proximity to Fort Campbell, we had a lot of different events going on and interaction. That’s pretty much how it started.”

Special Teams Coordinator John Fassel – Post-Practice – November 16, 2012

(On if opponents should expect the unexpected from the Rams’ special teams)
“That’s a great motto. I should put that up there in the scouting report. Expect the unexpected in a lot of different ways. So, yes, it’s a good quote. I don’t know what else to say, I like it.”

(On how he thinks the Jets are preparing for the Rams’ special teams considering their success with trick plays)
“Probably like everybody else. I know everybody has to have gone into a game. We’ve happen to show a couple on tape, so they’ll obviously think that something’s potentially up. But, everything we play at least we have the anticipation that they have some type of gadget up. So, they probably prepare like anything else except they know now that we’ve actually called it and run it.”

full transcripts: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 6145818767