TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, QB Sam Bradford, 11-21-1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, QB Sam Bradford, 11-21-12

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – November 21, 2012

(On if he had a good day at practice)
“Yes it was a good day. Good day to get back outside. The weather was perfect. We got the first stages of the game plan in and I thought it was a good practice.”

(On the players contributing to the Sterling Thomas Fund)
“We were in London and we weren’t aware of the accident until we got back. We started talking and understanding the difficult road that Sterling has ahead of him, from a rehab standpoint, and the burden that would be placed on the family. So, in the team meeting about a week ago we decided that we would collect some money. Last week over those three days we raised about $38,000 – the players – and then Mr. (Stan) Kroenke matched the largest player contribution. So, when we saw the check we raised almost $43,000 in three days for the Sterling Thomas Fund, which is pretty impressive. They’re our neighbors and we wanted to help out. True freshman, battled on the field all year and then to have that happen the last game, very difficult set of circumstances.”

(On how WR Danny Amendola is doing)
“Danny didn’t practice with a foot. We’ll see how he is tomorrow. We rested ‘Jack’ (RB Steven Jackson). Same thing with (TE) Lance (Kendricks) and obviously (LB) Mario (Haggan) didn’t practice. Everybody else is fine.”

full transcripts: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 1160751216

Shaky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TRANSCRIPT: Cardinals RB Beanie Wells, 11-21-12

TRANSCRIPT: Cardinals RB Beanie Wells, 11-21-12

Cardinals RB Beanie Wells – Conference Call – November 21, 2012

(On coming back this week and if he’s ready to get back on the field)
“Definitely. It’s been a long while. I’m excited to be back.”

(On how tough rehab was and if it was more so for his toe or to let his knee rest)
“I look at it being for the knee, honestly. I don’t think the toe was that big of an issue, for me anyways. But, it did give my knee an opportunity to get better.”

(On his record-setting performance against the Rams last year and what he remembers about that game)
“We just did a good job up front and there were lanes there and fortunately enough I was able to capitalize off of them.”

(On what the Rams’ defense looks like this year)
“They’re a good defense. I think they’re definitely improved from last year. (LB) James Laurinaitis, I can’t say enough about him. He’s one of my college buddies, so I know him very well. He’s a great player. They’ve got a good, solid defense all the way around. They stopped us pretty well on the first game we played them on that Thursday night, so I think it’s pretty good there.”

(On if he feels like he has to put the team on his shoulders in order to get the offense going)
“No, I just look at it as I’m one of the pieces to the puzzle. I’m a piece that can help us get going. I’m not looking at it as I’m the end all be all, the savior of this team at all. I just feel as if I’m a piece to this puzzle and I feel like I’m a large enough piece to the puzzle that I can help spark us a little bit.”

(On if he believes it will take a while until he is able to carry a full workload)
“Not at all. I think I’m capable of a full workload. The thing is, I always look at it like I’ve been playing football since I was six years old and that’s one thing I don’t forget how to do. I just take it for what it is. I’ve been practicing for two weeks, I’m feeling good and getting a lot of reps here. I’m just excited about this weekend.”

(On the team’s mindset during their current losing streak)
“We are holding together. We have a very tight-knit group. We understand our circumstances and what’s at hand. Bottom line is our goal is to get in that tournament. That’s all 32 teams in the National Football League’s goal is to get into that tournament, get into the playoffs and you go from there. We’re no different. We want to get there and we’ve got to go through the Rams.”

(On if they are a desperate team this week and for the rest of the season)
“Yeah, it’s safe to say that. We’re desperate. We don’t feel as if we can lose any more games and still get in that tournament, and that’s our goal. We want to accomplish that by any means necessary. So, if you want to call us desperate, I will completely agree with that.”

(On if he saw both his team and the Rams struggling after their last meeting)
“No, not at all. After such good starts, I don’t think anybody expected either team to struggle, but it is what it is. It’s the National Football League. Games are tough. It’s tough to win a game. I always say there’s a fine line between 3-13 and 13-3 and that’s how small the margin of error is in the National Football League.”

(On how a stable quarterback situation could help the offense)
“I think any time you’ve got a stable quarterback in any league, it helps, just because guys get a chance to get comfortable and know what to expect from certain guys. But, I feel as if we’ve got a few good quarterbacks on this football team. It’s just a matter of getting those guys comfortable and putting them in the right situation to be successful.”