TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dav

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dave McGinnis, Offensive Coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, RB Steven Jackson, 11-29-12

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – November 29, 2012

(On why RB Steven Jackson has been so successful in the past few weeks)
“Well, the line’s improved. We’ve done a pretty good job getting him the carries, that’s the important thing is getting him the opportunities. And plus, I think, he’s fresher than most backs at this time of the year, particularly because of the way we kind of managed the reps early in the season.”

(On if there are similarities between Jackson and Eddie George)
“Yes. Eddie took over a lot of games like Steven did last weekend and Steven’s done a lot of that before. But, they’re big, strong powerful runners that can ware down a defense.”

(On if the game against the 49ers is the ultimate barometer of where the team is right now)
“Well, I thought last week was a good test on the road against a really good defense. And then we all know, everybody knows, the caliber of football team the 49ers are, so I say yes. I said when this thing’s said and done if we play well we’ll have success and if we don’t we keep going. Either way we keep going, we keep trying to improve.”

Assistant Head Coach Dave McGinnis – Post-Practice – November 29, 2012

(On 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick)
“He’s done a really nice job. He played two really good football games since we’ve played him. Clearly, when he came in in our ball game, he made some things happen. This is a very talented athlete that is extremely gifted making off-schedule plays. He’s extremely mobile, he’s a good thrower on the run and he’s very smart. Clearly, (49ers Head Coach) Jim (Harbaugh) believes that he gives them the best chance. He’s done nothing to prove him wrong on that. It’s a big test for a defense because, first of all, you’ve got a very, very good offense. Just starting with the offensive line, going all the way through and then you put the added element of Kaepernick in there. It’s a good offense. Real good.”

full transcripts: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 9154711230