TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 12-28-12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 12-28-12

Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – December 28, 2012

(On the players switching jerseys for the last practice of the season)
“They were messing around. They had fun. It was a good, solid week of practice. Obviously, we finished up with our last practice of the year the way they did. They know they’ve got quite a challenge on their hands in a couple of days, so we needed to really focus in on our opponent. I thought they did a good job.”

(On what this season has meant to him after not coaching last season)
“I’ve said numerous times: what you miss is the relationships. You miss the relationships with the players. This is a special group of guys. The reality is that next year’s team’s different. No two teams are identical and so there’s going to be change. There’s going to be new faces, new personalities, but this was an especially enjoyable team to coach from the coaching staff’s perspective. They worked real hard, they practiced hard and around practice and meetings, they understand how important it is to have fun.”

(On the team not getting any players into the Pro Bowl)
“There was a year back when we (Titans) went to the championship game and didn’t have any Pro Bowlers. So, that doesn’t mean much to me. It’s an individual recognition and so on and so forth. Those things will come. We got a lot of great effort out of a lot of good players. We got a few alternates, which is good. But, they’re not concerned, I’m not concerned, nor do we use it as a motivational thing going into the last week.”

full transcript: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 8135649323