TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 12-14-12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 12-14-12

Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – December 14, 2012

(On if he ever coached against former Rams Head Coach Rich Brooks, who attended practice today)
“I don’t believe so, no. I don’t think there was any carryover there.”

(On if he believes the momentum of a three-game winning streak can carry over to this game)
“We’re not going to win this because of momentum, we’re going to win this because we play good and we play hard and we make plays. But for obvious reasons, you’re better off going into a game having won three straight than you are having lost three straight.”

(On the possibility of expanding the playoffs)
“It’s been talked about before. It’ll be something that I’m sure will be addressed early this offseason with the committee. If that’s the direction they want to go, then what you’re doing is, in essence, you’re eliminating the reward of the bye for the top two seeds. So, it’d be, certainly, a different situation than what we’re used to.”

full transcript: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 4150204421