TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 11-12-12

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 11-12-12

Head Coach Jeff Fisher – News Conference – November 12, 2012

(Opening statements)
“Well, this is a first for me, talking the day after a ball game that ended up in a tie. I guess I’ll start with the last couple weeks. Our emphasis in the work through the bye week was in the areas that you guys recall, which was touchdowns, getting the ball, knocking the ball loose, takeaways and third down. When you’re playing a good defense, a good overall football team like we played, and we were able to improve in those areas, there’s some positives to be taken from this game. Third down, offensively, was much better. We protected the football offensively. We knocked three balls loose and had a fourth one on the ground. We didn’t cover them, but at least we’re getting them out. Then, of course, defensively, our third down defense was better. That’s a little misleading, however. I think they were 2-for-11, but two of the third downs created fourth and inches, which is not good. But, overall, we were able to get some results on the things we emphasized. Then, of course, last week, our emphasis was to prepare ourselves for a very physical football game, and we did. We hung in there. We’re disappointed that we had many opportunities to win this game, as they did, and we were unable to do it. We put the 24-hour rule in effect, we got through it with the players, we came through healthy, and now our focus is on the Jets.”

full transcript: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 1218225849