TRANSCRIPT: Fisher, McGinnis, Offensive Schottenheimer, RB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Fisher, McGinnis, Offensive Schottenheimer, RB Steven Jackson, 9-6-12

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dave McGinnis, Offensive Coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, RB Steven Jackson, 9-6-12

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – September 6, 2012

(On Ravens T Ramon Harewood being fined for the block on DT Michael Brockers)
“I was not aware of that, this is the first I’ve heard of it. All those issues are league issues. The league is going to look at every play and they’re going to assess fines based on whether they think it’s a foul or not or is it involving player safety.”

(On if he thought it was a legal play)
“I did not, no, but I didn’t send it in. I trust the league to do that. It’s not the only play in the game that was not legal, those kinds of things happen all the time. I don’t think it was intentional. The player’s trying to make the team, trying to make a block, but unfortunately, there’s rules by which we have to abide.”

(On the replacement referees)
“No concerns whatsoever. It appeared that they did a good job last night.”

full; http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 6165343659