Transcript: DT Michael Brockers – Introductory Press Confere

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Transcript: DT Michael Brockers – Introductory Press Conference
April 27, 2012

(Head Coach Jeff Fisher’s opening statement)
“Thanks for coming out. There is probably only one thing better than having an opportunity to draft a player of Michael Brockers’ quality, and that is having an opportunity to introduce him to you guys for the first time. In this world, in the draft, I don’t think there’s anything better than that. The introduction to the fan base through you people is special. It’s a special opportunity to get to know him on a one-on-one basis. As I said yesterday, we got a very, very talented player, a player in Michael that’s going to be an impact on this football team - specifically this defense - from the get-go. I also talked very highly about his character, his attitude, his discipline, and his work ethic, and his motivation, and you’re going to get to see that firsthand right now. Our 2012 No. 1 pick, Michael Brockers.”

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Re: Transcript: DT Michael Brockers – Introductory Press Con

Thanks Shakesterini.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

DR RAM said:
Thanks Shakesterini.
:lol: I think we tapped that well dry, man.

Shaky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

where my :tooth:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan

(On what is the most fun thing about football for him)
“Hitting people. Hitting people, I like. I don’t know, it’s just something about hitting people. I miss it right now, haven’t had a pad on or helmet on since January. So hopefully in a couple of weeks I can get that on and start training and getting ready to play some football.”

He better...He just got drafted by Fisher lol

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

220px-Shaky_album.jpg

Yeah, baby!