TRANSCRIPT - Coach Fisher (8/5)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
 Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – August 5, 2013

(On how the players responded to having a day off yesterday)

“Better than the last time we had a day off. Last time it took us a while to get them going. We talked about it and they came out, started and were actually making plays and started practicing more so I was pleased.”

(On S Matt Daniels being on the field today)

“Yes, we took Matt off PUP today as we anticipated and we’re going to work him back into practice.”

(On it taking a while to get Daniel game-ready)

“When you go through what he went through from a rehab standpoint to get to this point, he’s in good shape. It’s unlikely he’ll play Thursday night, but he’s got a chance to play after that. He’s really done a nice job.”

(On game planning for the preseason game on Thursday night against the Browns)

“Not necessarily. We’re just going to carry some basic things into the game. We have to prepare for their defensive front out of fairness to our guys and the quarterbacks so we’ll do that and then try to keep things pretty simple and just play.”

(On how Defensive Coordinator Tim Walton is fitting in with the staff)

“Timmy fit in Day 1. He’s really good. That’s why we brought him in. He communicates well, he’s got a great deal of football knowledge, very familiar with the system and the scheme. Things are moving along pretty well.”

(On what having one voice for the defense to follow can do for the unit)

“There’s more than one voice on the defense because everybody contributes. Tim will be calling the defense, but everybody else is going to participate, contribute during the week to get the game plan ready.”

(On the competition at left guard)

“They’re doing good. They’re battling. We’re alternating every day, and both Chris (Williams) and Shelly (Smith) have improved

Sent via Tapatalk2.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Raise your hand if you like Fisher's straight approach?

Damn.

It's so refreshing to hear a coach tell it like it is.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah ... we need Spags to give 1 interview to further appreciate Fisher's approach. I remember Spags told pretty much nothing every time.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
mr.stlouis said:
Yeah ... we need Spags to give 1 interview to further appreciate Fisher's approach. I remember Spags told pretty much nothing every time.

LOOOOOOL I kinda feel bad laughing at that so hard.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
mr.stlouis said:

LOOOOOOL I kinda feel bad laughing at that so hard.
Not true, he always used half of his required time talking about injuries :hehe:

Speeps

Starter
I love how Fisher answers the questions. He knows everything that going on with this team. Spags was just so damn cluelss.

Jim Thomas: How is Roger Saffold progressing?
Spags: You'd have to ask Reggie. I'm not sure.

I hated that nonsense so much.

[stl]4e6a8d87-1e16-4bad-8fa2-cdfbc2226a58[/stl]

LOL. I dont miss this guy.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Coach Jeff Fisher with damning praise:
“They’re doing good. They’re battling. We’re alternating every day, and both Chris (Williams) and Shelly (Smith) have improved.

That doesn't sound very good. OK, now I'm getting depressed again. :nono:

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
albefree69 said:
Coach Jeff Fisher with damning praise:
“They’re doing good. They’re battling. We’re alternating every day, and both Chris (Williams) and Shelly (Smith) have improved.

That doesn't sound very good. OK, now I'm getting depressed again. :nono:

Welcome back albe allways enjoy your posts. I'm with you on this I just don't know what to think about the middle of our OL. I hope it's just because our defense is that good so it makes them look bad at times. We will see starting Thursday I guess.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
JIMERAMS mistaking me for some young good looking poster named albe:
Welcome back albe allways enjoy your posts. I'm with you on this I just don't know what to think about the middle of our OL. I hope it's just because our defense is that good so it makes them look bad at times. We will see starting Thursday I guess.

Thanks Bill. Good to be back. :zomg:
Doesn't Langford play across from our LG? Please tell me I'm wrong and it's Brockers so I'll feel better. :lol:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:

Damn.

Amen to that. I can still hear Spags and Linehan speaking and saying nothing.

nighttrain

Legend
CGI_Ram said:

Damn.

:loogit: :brava:
train