Training Facility

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KYRAM

UDFA
Name
Jack
Hey guys I'm new to board and extremely happy to hear the Rams are going back to Los Angeles. I live in Kentucky but plan on one day flying to LA to see my Rams. I've gone to games in St. Louis but looking forward to LA. Has anyone heard where the training facility is going to be?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey guys I'm new to board and extremely happy to hear the Rams are going back to Los Angeles. I live in Kentucky but plan on one day flying to LA to see my Rams. I've gone to games in St. Louis but looking forward to LA. Has anyone heard where the training facility is going to be?
They're currently looking at a couple of sites in the Oxnard/Thousand Oaks area. One university has offered their campus as well California Lutheran University. Incidentally that is where the Cowboys trained prior to their current Oxnard site. It seems right now they're looking for a temp site while building a permanent one to start using next year.

diggity

Rookie
Wherever it ends up at...check the Water system. Because ...in STL, with all of the ridiculous amounts of injuries injuries the RAMS have had over the past few years...it had to be in the Water!
;)
GO RAMS!!!!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wherever it ends up at...check the Water system. Because ...in STL, with all of the ridiculous amounts of injuries injuries the RAMS have had over the past few years...it had to be in the Water!
;)
GO RAMS!!!!
things seem to hurt more when one plays for a losing franchise. check out the columbus blue jackets and their man games lost to injury.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Their is some real nice pieces of land in the Westlake/thousand Oaks area they are looking at!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
;)
GO RAMS!!!!

I say we go rainwater collection system
Because of the fact LA steals the water from SF - we don't want 49er water at the training facility :puke:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The way I heard it on the Beast 980, The plan is to train at Oxnard, until the Cowboys need the space, and then moving to Cal State Fullerton. Permanent Training Space is supposed to be in the Thousand Oaks area...

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams facility issue was so bad for awhile in LA I remember one year they had training camp at a high school.....gotta be better than that.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
The Rams facility issue was so bad for awhile in LA I remember one year they had training camp at a high school.....gotta be better than that.

Loyal Ram mentioned they were to be temporarily training at Cal State Fullerton .....
Now isn't Cal State Fullerton and high school sort of the same thing though?

* i grew up in Fullerton hahhahaha

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I say we go rainwater collection system
Because of the fact LA steals the water from SF - we don't want 49er water at the training facility :puke:
We don't steal water from them. It is the rental cost for allowing them to Call SF and North of their part of CA and not So Oregon.
It quadruples their cool factor.;)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
H Has anyone heard where the training facility is going to be?

Watch for the announcement, however, rumors were they were looking at properties in Thousand Oaks California so connecting the dots here they will most likely have to hold training at a college before the facility can be built and by connecting the dots I have a feeling, if it's available the Rams will hold training camp at California Lutheran University which is located in Thousand Oaks, CA.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
They trained at a park in Burbank when I was a very little kid. Right down the street from my Grand parents house.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Cal Lutheran is nice, T.O is a great city. There should be enough room and resources to get them over the hump. Easy drive for @DaveFan'51 and not to bad for me either. We are going to need reporters I sure hope some of the guys from the LOU come down and show us how to do it.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
We don't steal water from them. It is the rental cost for allowing them to Call SF and North of their part of CA and not So Oregon.
It quadruples their cool factor.;)

its SoCal that is lucky we dont make them part of mexico again