TRAINING CAMP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Let me tell you though, I had to listen to that douche in the ESPN booth defend Ray Rice. I was about to walk over and jack him up. 2 games for knocking a female out? Justifying that over Bailey's 4 games? Please.

Don't get me wrong, there are times you may have to defend yourself from a crazy bitch, but knock her out vs weed?

Who was defending him? You don't put your hands on a woman no matter what... I guess unless it's a matter of life or death, but I have no respect for anyone that lays a hand on a woman. And the NFL giving Rice 2 games for beating his wife unconscious while giving guys who smoke a doobie 4 games is absolutely ludicrous.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I'll be there Sunday afternoon with my little boy. WR's and RB's are signing. Anyone else going?

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who was defending him? You don't put your hands on a woman no matter what... I guess unless it's a matter of life or death, but I have no respect for anyone that lays a hand on a woman. And the NFL giving Rice 2 games for beating his wife unconscious while giving guys who smoke a doobie 4 games is absolutely ludicrous.

I'm with you. I don't know the announcers even though I've watched them. It was the black dude BUT, I couldn't hear the lady or white dude respond so, don't know about them:

IMG_3191.JPG

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I'm going to need a photo of this...preferably a comprising one!

Wish I did take some. She was hott. But that was 13 years ago.

KodaChrome.

If I took all the girls I knew when I was single.
And brought them all together for one night.
I know they'd never match my sweet imagination.
And everything looks worse in black and white.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Stop by the ESPN tent, we'll be on the left.

I'll have my 5 year old son with me. I'll have my gray Tavon Austin WVU jersey on... hopefully will get him to sign it. Going to get my son a football to get some autos. He got Sam's on a mini helmet last year. Sam talked to him for awhile. He still talks about that day... loved it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'll have my 5 year old son with me. I'll have my gray Tavon Austin WVU jersey on... hopefully will get him to sign it. Going to get my son a football to get some autos. He got Sam's on a mini helmet last year. Sam talked to him for awhile. He still talks about that day... loved it.

The entire O line sat and the kids went through and they all signed.

The D line is tomorrow!

WR's Sunday (did you say WR and RBs?).

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
The entire O line sat and the kids went through and they all signed.

The D line is tomorrow!

WR's Sunday (did you say WR and RBs?).

According to the Rams website / calendar - it's both RB's and WR's. Did they have two separate lines set up? Last year they had TE's and QB's signing the same day, and they had two separate lines and it was the luck of the draw which players sat down at which line...

RamzFanz

Damnit
According to the Rams website / calendar - it's both RB's and WR's. Did they have two separate lines set up? Last year they had TE's and QB's signing the same day, and they had two separate lines and it was the luck of the draw which players sat down at which line...

they had two lines but they let you do both. they did have a timer going though so you want to be in line as soon as TC ends.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Oh, and my daughter only won a mini football out front but I had signed her up for kids something or another so i asked them to upgrade her prize and they gave her Rams football pants. they are actually very nice. The whole staff was cool.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
We got football pants last year... huge ones. From spinning some wheel. Not sure what to do with them.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
I've been through two divorces and have never hit a woman. It is what it is. You just don't do it to show dominence. Besides, a lot of these girls would kick my ass now days!:peace: