TRAINING CAMP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
image.jpg

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
LOL looks like one of the old Batman movies (Burt Ward/Adam West days) where every time they showed the villian their picture was crooked!

Just sayin...

I dated Adam West's step daughter. Freaky great woman. Just sayin...

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Reminds me of when I would take my "lunch" break at Cal State Fullerton to watch the Rams. Early 80's. Shoot, my boss was a big time Ram fan and he would grab me and say "We got an issue with some circuits in Fullerton. Let's go see what it is". Well you didn't have to spell it out for me since our area of responsibility was not in the city of Fullerton.

AHhhhhh, great memories. Glad to see all you folks attending are creating your own.

Veteran Ram

Mamfm5

UDFA
Working in walking distance from Rams park is going to be oh so sweet. Had a great time, and just happy to see some sort of football!

RamzFanz

Damnit
OK, so, we will wait on CoachO to break it all down.

I will give you a taste but keep in mind this was my first time at TC and everyone around me was chatting.

Here's what I got out of it:

People in the crowd were very enthusiastic about this season. The Rams personnel working the event were very cool. The beer was cold! My daughter and I had a great day.

Donald was on the threes but he plowed through several times. Same with Michael Sam, he played well when I saw him.

Bradford looked healthy albeit a knee brace. Dropped back, good stance, threw hard. Not a lot of long passes and they weren't caught for the most part.

Stacy looked good too considering it wasn't in pads. Cook made some clutch catches. Austin and Bailey caught a few. I didn't see Britt do much, but again, I was chatting and drinking too.

I'm giving the day to the D. They brought the heat. Pass rush and even pass coverage looked really good to me.

Anyways, well worth a visit to see everyone up close and see what they're up to. I didn't learn much but I'm sure I'll see patterns arise through TC.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
My cousin is a local high school coach, and i found out that he got to stand on the other side of the fence next to the action....I'm jealous.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK, so, we will wait on CoachO to break it all down.

I will give you a taste but keep in mind this was my first time at TC and everyone around me was chatting.

Here's what I got out of it:

People in the crowd were very enthusiastic about this season. The Rams personnel working the event were very cool. The beer was cold! My daughter and I had a great day.

Donald was on the threes but he plowed through several times. Same with Michael Sam, he played well when I saw him.

Bradford looked healthy albeit a knee brace. Dropped back, good stance, threw hard. Not a lot of long passes and they weren't caught for the most part.

Stacy looked good too considering it wasn't in pads. Cook made some clutch catches. Austin and Bailey caught a few. I didn't see Britt do much, but again, I was chatting and drinking too.

I'm giving the day to the D. They brought the heat. Pass rush and even pass coverage looked really good to me.

Anyways, well worth a visit to see everyone up close and see what they're up to. I didn't learn much but I'm sure I'll see patterns arise through TC.

Thanks so much for doing this...It helps us feel like we were there a little bit!

RamzFanz

Damnit
If I send you a football, can your daughter get some autographs for me? LOL!!!

You have no idea how hard I work that girl.

I'm always behind her pushing, get in there girl, smile big, just hold out the ball so they can't walk away!

STOP PUSHING ME DAD!

She got the entire O line, Chris Long, and my new BFF James Laurinaitis.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Let me tell you though, I had to listen to that douche in the ESPN booth defend Ray Rice. I was about to walk over and jack him up. 2 games for knocking a female out? Justifying that over Bailey's 4 games? Please.

Don't get me wrong, there are times you may have to defend yourself from a crazy bitch, but knock her out vs weed?