Training Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rockman

UDFA
I am new to the board and was wondering if we can expect any great coverage on the training camp this year. I think some of you could do a better job than most of the "experts" out there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rockman said:
I am new to the board and was wondering if we can expect any great coverage on the training camp this year. I think some of you could do a better job than most of the "experts" out there.
We might get a couple of guys who show up. Typically I'll post about every good Rams fan's account via Twitter and different message boards. Shane will give us some insight, and Softli is usually a very good source of information around that time. I was gonna try to get up there for a few days as well, but my schedule is filling up rather quickly this year (which is a good thing).

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rockman said:

We usually have a few guys who go down and get some pictures and offer some insight.... We always have a thread with a twitter feed with everyone that we need to know, usually giving play by play of what's going on. Plenty of coverage.

A55VA6

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
Rockman said:

We usually have a few guys who go down and get some pictures and offer some insight.... We always have a thread with a twitter feed with everyone that we need to know, usually giving play by play of what's going on. Plenty of coverage.
That's awesome.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
A little foresight as to what you might read come July.

Tavon Austin is fast, he's faster in person than on you tube.

Bradford looks more confident being the 2nd year in the offense and is throwing the ball deep more often.

Terrance Ganaway looks the part at RB. Not sure how this is going to play out, but Ganaway is big and does have some quickness as well.

Robert Quinn looks awesome Jake Long is not finding it easy keeping the mighty Quinn out of the backfield. This could be the year that Quinn overtakes Aldon Smith as the most talked about pass rusher in the NFC West.

Kellen Clemens sucks, why is he on the team? UDRFA Tim Jenkins from Fort Lewis college of all places looks better.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I live in RI, but I'm from St. Louis. I actually plan on traveling back to visit during training camp and will attend camp. I'll let everyone know what I saw when I go.

On the RamsTalk site, "Hammer" usually goes almost daily and gives updates (that might be the only useful thing about that site).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
den-the-coach said:
Robert Quinn looks awesome Jake Long is not finding it easy keeping the mighty Quinn out of the backfield. This could be the year that Quinn overtakes Aldon Smith as the most talked about pass rusher in the NFC West.

I'm expecting a big jump from Quinn in his overall game this year.

Dare we suggest 15 sacks? Woot!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
I live in RI, but I'm from St. Louis. I actually plan on traveling back to visit during training camp and will attend camp. I'll let everyone know what I saw when I go.

On the RamsTalk site, "Hammer" usually goes almost daily and gives updates (that might be the only useful thing about that site).
I think hammer flipped his lid recently. Seriously.

Plus, his evaluations weren't always all that reliable.
He's incredibly biased and has been wrong way more than he's been right.