Training Camp (WED Aug-16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
Watkins will be ready to ball out Saturday. Excited to watch.

Not excited to stay up until the 11 o'clock start.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Haha love that a defensive player #31 came over to give Mike Thomas kudos. But does anyone see a pattern of seeing #32 in these highlight videos? Yesterday there were two touchdown highlights and Troy Hill was the victim of both. :p im just hating on Troy Hill. it was a pretty well defended play.

Hence Leodis Mcelvin coming for a visit lol

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Harkey, so far, is the only reliable blocker out of all the TE's, RB's and FB's. He's even better at it than some of the OL, (Murphy, Brown).

MachS

Hall of Fame
Opposite of yesterday. Perfect throw, not great catch. :cry: C'mon Sammy!

Yea I think the velocity was a little hard. A little more touch if he wanted to go up top, or a little more to the outside shoulder if he wants to throw a bullet. That ball was in between...

WestCoastRam

Legend
Goff to Thomas and then Goff to Watkins in those videos is Goff in a nutshell. Kid is still trying to master touch amongst other things. He's gonna have an uneven year this year, my hope is that he progresses as the year goes on and the consistency increases.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I just recently realized Goff wears a knee brace. Am I missing something??

He's got some thing about the Knee Brace since his first year at Cal

Jared+Goff+California+v+Arizona+OudzbfikviFl.jpg

High school
nmij1128mcfoot09-XL.jpg

Last edited: