Training camp updates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
I will be at camp on Sunday and almost every other day during the week. I will be posting twitter photos and updates while there.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Awesome. Thanks for doing this.

I'm going to try to make it out there someday too if I can. :bummed:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks from all us out here on the west coast. The Cowboys training camps is in Oxnard out here, never have gone, no reason to.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jimitroutboy said:
I will be at camp on Sunday and almost every other day during the week. I will be posting twitter photos and updates while there.
Good deal, Jimi. Lookin' forward to it. :ww:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Feed it to us brother. We are hungry!!! And we highly appreciate it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Nice, have fun. Don't sweat that much tho...yeah right. :nono:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
jimitroutboy said:

Well I guess I will be seeing you there. Maybe I can help with my camera phone. I am coming up to STL tomorrow and stayin with the 'rents. Be in town until the scimmage

This is how happy I am ! :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
ljramsfan said:
jimitroutboy said:

Well I guess I will be seeing you there. Maybe I can help with my camera phone. I am coming up to STL tomorrow and stayin with the 'rents. Be in town until the scimmage

This is how happy I am ! :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

*Stalker Alert * Stalker Alert*

Everyone please be on the lookout for a crazed Sooner chick who may have intentions of getting her hands on St. Louis Rams Quarterback Sam Bradford. Very possible she could have OU gear on and could be frothing about the nose and mouth. If you encounter this babe, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT try to place yourself between her and Sam. Things could get ugly! :shock:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X, you setting up a twitter feed for everyone that is giving tweets during camp? You know, like last year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X, you setting up a twitter feed for everyone that is giving tweets during camp? You know, like last year.
Yeah I can do that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
Yeah I can do that.
Cool, it's great to see all of these tweets together, because sometimes the opinions vary greatly on players.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
RamsSince1969 said:
Thanks from all us out here on the west coast. The Cowboys training camps is in Oxnard out here, never have gone, no reason to.

I live in Oxnard. I have never been to a Cowboys training camp because the local gang rocks Cowboys gear so I have grown to HATE the Cowboys. I did have Jay Ratliff and DeMarcus Ware come into my work and buy CD's once. Very cool dudes...Jay Ratliff is scary big. Last year the Saints came so I went to that. Wearing my LA Rams hat I told Drew Brees that he shouldn't show up in St. Louis because he wouldn't like the outcome. He laughed and said "We'll see about that."

I was right. I was hoping that they would come back this year so I can see If he remembers that lol.

It would have been cool to meet Spags too.

Speeps

Starter
Have fun guys! Please provide as much details as possible. We appreciate this.

Anonymous

jimitroutboy said:

‏@jimiramsboy
For me the start of Rams training camp is Xmas, Thanksgving and New Years rolled into on

@jimiramsboy
Every year I think they are going to turn it around. This is the year. #FearTheStache

‏@jimiramsboy
They have a lot of ditches to fill on this team. But I do have hope its a competitive 5-11

‏@jimiramsboy
As training camps ramp up and the #Rams prepare to return to glory I have to ask...is there a Tebow free zone in NFL coverage?

So who is your all time favorite Ram?

@jimiramsboy
Jack Snow

prediction for most-improved Ram in 2012

@jimiramsboy
Saffold returns to rookie form with tip of the Rams cap to Paul Boudreau

@jimiramsboy
Salas has great upper body strength and run after the catch skills. Curious to see if he gets time outside the slot

@jimiramsboy
The addition of the food trucks to #Rams camp is a great idea.

This rain better fudge off real quick before they move practice indoors.

@jimiramsboy
We need a divine intervention to stop this damn rain

not sure if players will be by the fences after practice.. we'll see how fisher runs it

@jimiramsboy
In previous years very few players come to the fence. They have meetings almost immediately after practice

‏@jimiramsboy
Illinois Mike and Jason Brown did quite a bit but it depends on their schedules.

The Rams have had the all star teams of Long Snappers & place holders. Ricky Proehl, Dane Looker, Chris Massey, Jeff Robinson.

@jimiramsboy
Massey and Robinson were really good at getting downfield and tackling on coverage as well

Russell Lande ‏@RUSSLANDE
QB K. Boller retiring reminds me how many QB's are way over-drafted because of measureables & arm strength despite bad accuracy in college.

@jimiramsboy
Brian Billick cemented his TV future when he drafted Boller. He claimed Kyle could throw a ball 50 yards from his knees #ThatHappensInGames?

@jimiramsboy
Kyle Boller could hardly be a bigger putz. As a Rams he was always good for one or two all jacked up passes ten yards over the head of WR

bluecoconuts

Legend
Kyle Boller went to a school in my town... Matt Moore actually went to the same school.

Interesting though, the school can produce two NFL QB's just a few years apart... But neither were really good in the NFL.