Training camp schedule?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
Does anyone have any info on the training camp schedule? Time it starts, things it consists of throughout the day, parking prices, best time to arrive, and anything else important for people to no about training camp.

I'm from Tennessee and I will be STL for the first day of training camp, so I need as information as possible about training camp before I get there.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Just looked on the Rams' website. Here is a break down of training camp. Hope it helps:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-events/training-camp.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-eve ... -camp.html</a>

CoachO

Hall of Fame
As far as things such as parking, refreshments, seating, etc......

Parking is in the field to the north of the Training Complex. They have a service they use, so they will instruct you as to where you are to park. Obviously, the earlier you get there, the closer you will be to the facility.

The gates will remain closed and lines will form up to a few minutes prior to the start time of the scheduled practices. Usually they start letting people through about 20 - 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time. There are souvenir stands, concessions stands, interactive booths etc. in the parking lot as you walk to the facility. The also have all the water, Gatorade you can drink (cost is $1 per bottle)

Seating is on a first come first serve basis. They will have tents set up near the building, although it is limited. Most of the "seating" is on the hills on the west side of the facility. They will have 2 practice fields set up, and will use both at various times of practice.

There will be an autograph session, usually by position that is available for KIDS after practice. They will list which positions will be signing on a particular day. Obviously, it rotates throughout camp.

Cameras are allowed. VIDEO CAMERAS are NOT. I have seen them ask fans "to kindly leave the premises" after ignoring the warnings about video taping the practices. Alcohol is also NOT ALLOWED.

Hope this helps.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Coach O, will you be attending and (more importantly) reporting on your camp visits this year?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
BigRamFan said:
Coach O, will you be attending and (more importantly) reporting on your camp visits this year?

Yes and YES. Any particular things you want me to pay special attention to, feel free to send me a PM.

I will try to cover as much general player information, including, but not limited to the personnel groupings, and who is getting the majority of the reps on each unit.

Obviously, that is subject to change on a daily basis, but I will try to keep up with it as much as possible.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CoachO said:
BigRamFan said:

Yes and YES. Any particular things you want me to pay special attention to, feel free to send me a PM.

I will try to cover as much general player information, including, but not limited to the personnel groupings, and who is getting the majority of the reps on each unit.

Obviously, that is subject to change on a daily basis, but I will try to keep up with it as much as possible.
So what's it gonna take to make you a permanent member of this board and our official camp correspondent?
Women? Cases of liquor? Four fried chickens and a coke?

Ramaro21

UDFA
CoachO said:
BigRamFan said:

Awesome! :tyty:

I'll save you the agony of a 3 page PM and wait to see what you write first. :cool:

CoachO

Hall of Fame
X said:
CoachO said:
BigRamFan said:

So what's it gonna take to make you a permanent member of this board and our official camp correspondent?
Women? Cases of liquor? Four fried chickens and a coke?

Well, first off, I am pretty much a REGULAR member these days. Cant take much more of the childish attacks on RT, so this is where I go first.

I have no issue with being an "official" or "unofficial" camp correspondent. I just enjoy talking about my take on things as they go on throughout training camp.