Training camp reports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Do you know OTA schedules at all ? I can't find off season schedules & dates.
The next OTA's are June 5th thru the 8th, and then Mini Camp is June 13th thru the 15th. Those are all the dates I have at this point!

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
This year I'm just taking a voice recorder and write my report from that.
giphy.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thx for the feedback folks. I plan on using the old mini-cassette recorder I've had since the 80's. I already know how to work it and have plenty of the cassettes. It will do the trick.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Thx for the feedback folks. I plan on using the old mini-cassette recorder I've had since the 80's. I already know how to work it and have plenty of the cassettes. It will do the trick.

Old school! I love it!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'll be there again this year too. I would love to meet up with fellow ROD members but please don't think I'm rude when I start ignoring you to pay attention to the action. Like you said Bubba, it is VERY hard to keep up with everything. I tried taking notes one time last year but that was a waist as you miss the action of the next play. I like to take my camera and when I review the pictures the memory comes back to me.

Just post what you saw and how you feel about things. That's what i did and it was very well received here on ROD. I'm not a pro-scout but just a guy who loves his Rams since '68.

Hope to see you there along with others!

I know you had a lot going on & needed doing a couple nice reporter. Thanks again. --I'll be there for at least one. I like to run with the team from place to place , but wouldn't mind getting some help learning how to down load a couple photos.[/QUOTE]

Downloading to a computer for storage and editing is a snap if you have a PC (like me). You Apple folks do things in a total different way. Now posting to this site, I struggle with that so the best thing I did was load my pics to Photobucket (online storage and sharing site) and posted the link here.

I know I just threw a lot of different stuff at you but we can work it out and I'm sure there are some guys on here with much better WEB and PC skills than I would can help us out. We'll make it work.