Training Camp - Day 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thinking pads for a day, then hitting....if I wanted to see the first day of real hitting, which day should I go? I'ma try to meet up with Bubba and Vet....
I thought I read tomorrow but I have no proof of that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if Mannion will hustle Orlovsky for $100 to hit the cross bar like he did Goff last TC. Lol
Later on tonight, Mannion and Orlovsky take a ride in the country
Mannion: "Betcha a c-note I can hit the side of this with a pass! "
Orlovsky: Get the fuc* outta here...No one can do that... You're on like Donkey Kong!
3Jm2p38.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thinking pads for a day, then hitting....if I wanted to see the first day of real hitting, which day should I go? I'ma try to meet up with Bubba and Vet....
McVay said in his day 3 presser that tomorrow they're in pads.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Better to overthrow than under throw
train

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe it was intentional knowing his receiver couldn't fight off the jam and was well covered? Throw it a little deeper and hope Tavon's speed can get to the ball. If not its a throw away. Better than a sack or INT.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe

Go everyday, and write up detailed reports....

......Please :hiding:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
No kidding. If it weren't for them, we'd have nothing. It seems like the ones tweeting yesterday, were nowhere today.
My phone died just after we got there. I tweeted a couple of pics of Bubbaram and 8-12 and myself. Does that count?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
No Worries Guys!
You have to realize neither Goff or Mannion has thrown a deep ball since College. :sneaky:
It is a lot different to throw the ball while facing the endzone than the sideline.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Hey @JackDRams thanks for putting us heavily in here. My partner, co-host and co-writer Blaine Grisak was at camp today and really did a nice job covering. I am out in Upstate NY so I, unfortunately, couldn't be there, but wow did he kill it today. I'm so impressed. Thanks for the props as well DTR is aiming to be the best Rams site in all the land !