Trade Tavon Austin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamzFanz

Damnit
...for an O lineman or two. They have no idea how to use him anyway and the receiver corp will be fine especially with a good O line.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need him for future Oscar-winning misdirection plays!

The great thing is now whenever Bailey and Austin are both back there from now on the defense will have to be split to cover both. I predict Austin breaking one within two weeks!

Athos

Legend
Big time disappointment. Was never a fan of the pick. I was ecstatic the Rams drafted Bailey. Always figured he'd have the greater impact as a whole than Austin. Players you trade up for, have to show something by now. Granted, his growth got stunted missing the last 4 games last year, but still....

V3

Hall of Fame
I don't think he'd bring back much in return, TBH. Certainly nothing close to what the Rams gave up to get him. He's not even very good at PR.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
...for an O lineman or two. They have no idea how to use him anyway and the receiver corp will be fine especially with a good O line.
disagree. he's getting better. this is a Schotty problem. Tavon is doing everything he's told. on another team that has their shit together on offense he would be a weapon. the fact you think we should trade him simply cus our OC isn't intelligent enough to use him sounds like we should get rid of Schotty instead. put me at OC ill fucing use the shit out of him

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
They need to please stop using him as a running back. He is meant to be used in space. He is not going to break tackles of guys who weigh 300 lbs. I am just starting to get really annoyed that they keep running him up the middle. Get him in space and let him use his quickness to make guys miss.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What if Tavon could make the same 3rd year jump Quick did?

We're 5 games into his second year.

Volnerman08

Rookie
What a joke of a thread. You would think after the way Brian Quick has played this year people wouldn't jump to conclusions anymore. We're not even half of the way through Tavon's second season.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The great thing is now whenever Bailey and Austin are both back there from now on the defense will have to be split to cover both. I predict Austin breaking one within two weeks!

Bailey was a lined up on the gunner on the side the punt went to. It was great film study and knowledge of the punters tendencies plus excellent execution by TA and Studman Bailey

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
First off, Tavon is cheap, as contracts go. Secondly, you see him smiling after every play he gets? That's not a player you want to trade.

RamWoodie

Legend
That would be pretty dumb. You don't trade a guy because teams game plan for him! You find ways to feature him. The Rams have faced some pretty good defenses that made it hard for TA...but you keep working at it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We need him for future Oscar-winning misdirection plays!

...and these?

2013-10-2820_40_35.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
disagree. he's getting better. this is a Schotty problem. Tavon is doing everything he's told. on another team that has their crap together on offense he would be a weapon. the fact you think we should trade him simply cus our OC isn't intelligent enough to use him sounds like we should get rid of Schotty instead. put me at OC ill fucing use the crap out of him

Yeah, but things being what they are, wouldn't a better O line be more valuable?

Speeps

Starter
No. Second year in the league. He'll be fine.

People wanted Quick gone after two seasons, he's blossoming. Tavon will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.