Trade down partner: Miami Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If the Dolphins want to add a primo WR... Maybe they target the Rams spot for DeVante Parker?

This would get them in front of Minnesota and the Rams slip down just 4 spots... sounds like the right trading partner?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...ing-trading-into-the-top-10 -?ftag=YHR6f8d662

With the free agent signing of star defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh and trade for wideoutKenny Stills, the Miami Dolphins attacked the offseason.

The aggressive approach may be a sign of things to come as Miami is already reaching out to other clubs in an effort to gauge what it might cost to move into the top 10 this year, NFLDraftScout.com has learned.

With only six picks in 2015, the Dolphins don't have much ammunition. That hasn't stopped the 'Fins from fishing.

The Dolphins appear to be targeting another playmaking wide receiver with West Virginia's Kevin White ranking highest on their board, sources suggest. If it happens, Miami's trade could mimic a similar move as the one division rival Buffalo completed a year ago, jumping up to No. 4 overall to land Sammy Watkins. Whereas the Bills continue to struggle at quarterback, the Dolphins boast a quality young passer in Ryan Tannehill to build around.

Miami's interest in adding more talent to its receiver corps is no surprise. Over the past week, the Dolphins hosted free agents Michael Crabtree (San Francisco 49ers), Greg Jennings (Minnesota Vikings) and Wes Welker (Denver Broncos) after sending former expensive free agent addition Mike Wallace and a seventh round pick this year to the Vikings for a fifth round pick.

White, specifically, is interesting. At 6-foot-3, 215 pounds, he's bigger than Alabama's Amari Cooper and after wowing scouts at the Combine with a 4.35-second showing in the 40-yard dash, he's convinced some that he possesses the most upside of any receiver in the 2015 draft class. It is hard to question that after White exploded for 109 catches for 1,447 yards and 10 scores last season, improving his stock more than any other prospect regardless of position.

In Stills (6-foot, 194 pounds) and steady sophomore Jarvis Landry (5-foot-11, 204), the Dolphins boast two solid pass-catchers already. Neither, however, possesses White's combination of size and speed. Given the potential vulnerability of the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots at cornerback after the losses of 2014 starting cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner, it wouldn't be surprising to see Miami target a wide receiver in the first round - whether the 'Fins stand pat at No. 14 as projected or aggressively move up.

RamBill

Legend
Well, if White/Cooper are their at #10 I would hope the Rams would take them. But if they're gone a trade down to #14 would be a nice move. They'd pick up a 3rd round pick most likely, which could get them another O-lineman.

RamBill

Legend
I think the Rams will have an opportunity to trade down if they want it. Possible trade up targets for other teams: Waynes, Parker, whatever Edge rusher is left.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think the Rams will have an opportunity to trade down if they want it. Possible trade up targets for other teams: Waynes, Parker, whatever Edge rusher is left.

The Saints are definitely in the mix to trade up. If Ray or Dupree falls...they'll pounce.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
For me its Cleveland. Parker will likely be the last tier 1 wr on the board (I don't think Perriman is in that category) and I could see the browns targeting him. I think they'd have to leapfrog the Vikings though.

Ill take pick #19 and a 3rd.

RamBill

Legend
For me its Cleveland. Parker will likely be the last tier 1 wr on the board (I don't think Perriman is in that category) and I could see the browns targeting him. I think they'd have to leapfrog the Vikings though.

Ill take pick #19 and a 3rd.

They need to get more than a 3rd for dropping from 10 to 19. They need a 2nd for that move.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll be very happy if the Rams trade down, it simply makes the most sense for them to get value at their needs and get an additional pick. Got my fingers crossed that is what happens and Cleveland would be a very nice spot.