Trade down again?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

steferfootball

Starter
" Rams hoping market for QB Tannehill heats up. They'd be willing to trade down again from 6. " -Jason Cole of Yahoo sports

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/3/13/ ... louis-rams

I've also heard that the bucs have an interest in Richardson and may be willing to move up...though that was more speculation. I'd imaigine if a deal did go through, it would be on draft day.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I would bet if Blackmon is off the board the Rams will listen to trade offers more. But if he is there (which I think can happen easily) then I think they stay and grab him.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
I would bet if Blackmon is off the board the Rams will listen to trade offers more. But if he is there (which I think can happen easily) then I think they stay and grab him.

Also heard that Tannehill may not make it past the Browns.

Im not super optimistic we can trade down again but if we do it'll be because of Richardson or Claiborne.

bluecoconuts

Legend
libertadrocks said:
bluecoconuts said:

Im not super optimistic we can trade down again but if we do it'll be because of Richardson or Claiborne.

Good, I hope they do reach for him. Then the Bucs take Richardson, and we get Blackmon.

My biggest "worry" (and I put that in quotes, because I wouldn't really be torn up over it, but I'd like to get Blackmon if we can. If not I know we'll get someone great either way) would be that the Browns grab Richardson, and then someone trades with the Bucs to jump up and get Blackmon. Although that would still leave Claiborne for the taking and we'd have a pretty damn good secondary.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
libertadrocks said:
bluecoconuts said:

Good, I hope they do reach for him. Then the Bucs take Richardson, and we get Blackmon.

My biggest "worry" (and I put that in quotes, because I wouldn't really be torn up over it, but I'd like to get Blackmon if we can. If not I know we'll get someone great either way) would be that the Browns grab Richardson, and then someone trades with the Bucs to jump up and get Blackmon. Although that would still leave Claiborne for the taking and we'd have a pretty damn good secondary.

Dolphins could do that now.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
bluecoconuts said:
libertadrocks said:
bluecoconuts said:

Dolphins could do that now.

Yeah. Devon Bess is a good WR but certainly is no number 1 WR

Idk. I may be crazy, but every time I hear Snead speak I draw the conclusion he is leaning toward Claiborne. I cant place my finger on why I think that tho. Just something in the way he references the CB position

steferfootball

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
I've also heard that the bucs have an interest in Richardson and may be willing to move up...though that was more speculation. I'd imaigine if a deal did go through, it would be on draft day.
My bad. Tampa drafts before us now.