Toughest Division in the NFL "Rich Eisen"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
They also use words like, "I just don't feel it with them"......instead of, "I just know they are gunner suck or win it all". No mention of some jackass formula of tea leaves from Vegas or a convoluted calculation of archived NFL data pointing to QBs with 4 letters in their first name.

TexasRam

Legend
what a difference between that show and all the other crap i see posted here from espn and fox.

nobody shouting, nobody interrupting. just four guys talking about what they feel about a division.

great viewing.

Agreed. The longform stuff is so much better. It's not about shouting and sound bites. It's actually comparing ideas with discussion based on reasoning.

The NFL network has also turned into a performance and virtual signaling. It's getting unwatchable.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Good watch.
I concur fully.

That segment was as smooth as Tennessee whiskey; as sweet as strawberry wine
Watching it was like drinking a warm glass of brandy
And it helped, that they were talking up our Rams - the whole time.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I concur fully.

That segment was as smooth as Tennessee whiskey; as sweet as strawberry wine
Watching it was like drinking a warm glass of brandy
And it helped, that they were talking up our Rams - the whole time.
After reading your post I'm feeling a bit parched... probably too early for pour of scotch though..

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
After reading your post I'm feeling a bit parched... probably too early for pour of scotch though..
It may indeed be early but remember, you can't lay on a beach and drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
what a difference between that show and all the other crap i see posted here from espn and fox.

nobody shouting, nobody interrupting. just four guys talking about what they feel about a division.

great viewing.

Agree, I bet ESPN directors have been telling their heads to talk over each other because if you sit there and wait for someone to finish then the show gets boring. "Let's hear some chatter!" I never thought people shouting over each other was entertainment. Always loved Rich's calm rational demeanor.

Flint

Pro Bowler
3 teams from the west have been picked in the top 10, this could be a real dogfight in division.