Torry Holt Reminisces on the Greatest Show on Turf

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Mike Florio talks with former Rams receiver Torry Holt about the Rams’ fifteen year celebration of their last championship victory. Holt dives into the special feeling the team had that season, even when an unknown Kurt Warner took over for Trent Green at quarterback. (12:45)

Watch Holt Talk GSOT

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll never forget that first 49ers game in '99. It was a thing of beauty. I totally expected yet another Disappointing San Francisco win, since I had become so accustomed to them. One of my fondest memories of the GSOT.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Do you think all of the GSOT talk adds extra pressure on players on today's roster?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't think so. Lots of teams had past success and the players are still around. But it is always different coaches so the situation is different. If anything it should be inspiring.