Torry Holt - Podcast 8/20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Agamemnon

Rookie
[av]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/ITD_Audio/082015-3TMA.mp3[/av]

Segment 3 - Torry Holt 8.20.15
Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:07 AM
Steve in Wildwood calls in to harrass Doug and ponder his move closer to downtown, Doug is playing loose and fast with the Llywelyn's Pub suspension logule, The Cat wants Doug to start periscoping at the 4 Fox, Rams Super Bowl champion and 7-time Pro Bowler Torry Holt joins the presentation to predict the L.A. situation and share his opinions on the team.

Football starts at 22:30

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Torry played it cool with the cheatriots comments since he does nfln work. I'll bet he has an opinion of them that is like most of ours!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Torry played it cool with the cheatriots comments since he does nfln work. I'll bet he has an opinion of them that is like most of ours!
My uncle is the manager of a restuarant called Phillips seafood I'm Baltimore. It's a super nice 5 star place that tons of famous people go to. One time he had dinner with Marshall Faulk, Eric Dickerson and Marcus Allen. Apparently Faulk HATES Brady and thinks him and the Patriots have cheated more then been caught. My uncle is a Patriots fan too hahaha

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
My uncle is the manager of a restuarant called Phillips seafood I'm Baltimore. It's a super nice 5 star place that tons of famous people go to. One time he had dinner with Marshall Faulk, Eric Dickerson and Marcus Allen. Apparently Faulk HATES Brady and thinks him and the Patriots have cheated more then been caught. My uncle is a Patriots fan too hahaha
As much as Marshall got held in that superbowl I've no doubt he hates that team! Damn the refs were bad that game!

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB

Cool story....And Phillips is just...Mmmm.. I love that place. Ive been to the one in Bmore before. Like heaven

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Faulk has called the Patriots cheaters on NFL Network didn't he? Or did I imagine it?