Torry Holt Joins the Enemy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Another thing just came to me about this...

The card players won't be able to concentrate or remember anything Holt tries to teach them anyway. They're going to be way too distracted and horrified by Torry's finger to retain the valuable knowledge he'll be trying to share.

So... it's all good.

Maybe some of the card players even decide to retire early after they see that twisted digit.
Or Holt in his tutu.:rolllaugh:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My assumption would be because McVay targeted and recruited am offensive staff based on familiarity with his system and potential ability to mentor his players regardless of where they played before getting into coaching.
At first your desertion of the Rams used to upset me (for lack of a better term). I've always appreciated your intelligence and humor,especially your dedication to Dr Who (Matt Smith). I know you stick around because you like to interact with friends here, but you also follow what the Rams are doing/trying to do. Maybe a return to the Rams at some point, Dewey?;)

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Not mad at him, its obvious this dude has a passion for the game and teaching. He's a bonafide HOF level WR, he'd be a welcome addition to any team...

Except the 49ers...fuck them, my heart still hurts from seeing Isaac Bruce in a fucking 9ers jersey...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Not mad at him, its obvious this dude has a passion for the game and teaching. He's a bonafide HOF level WR, he'd be a welcome addition to any team...

Except the 49ers...freak them, my heart still hurts from seeing Isaac Bruce in a freaking 9ers jersey...
The worst part of that is when he caught his 1000th reception vs the Rams. And it was for a touchdown. In STL. Fuck that noise.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Personally it's hard to hold it against Bruce after the Rams cut him, he went to go play with Martz and cash a few million dollars of final paychecks. If he went to the 49ers to play with douches like Walsh, Montana, Rice, T.O. & Young etc., then I would care more. Don't get me wrong, I do of course hate Vermin Davis and Gore and others from those 2008-9 teams, but mostly just because they were overrated, as opposed to the overrated AND complete pieces of human crap like Walsh, Montana, Young, Rice etc.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wish Holt well in what ever he does, Except "Working for our enemy's"! (n)(n)(n)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
At first your desertion of the Rams used to upset me (for lack of a better term). I've always appreciated your intelligence and humor,especially your dedication to Dr Who (Matt Smith). I know you stick around because you like to interact with friends here, but you also follow what the Rams are doing/trying to do. Maybe a return to the Rams at some point, Dewey?;)
Supremely unlikely my friend. I'm orders of magnitude more loyal to my hometown then I am to my teams, and I don't see that changing. I'm past the point of rooting against the Rams, but they'll never be my team again. C'est la vie.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I didn't like seeing Kevin Greene and Ike Bruce in 9er jerseys, just like I didn't like seeing Jack Reynolds in one. Wendell Tyler though, since we had Eric the great, didn't bother me as much. But I sure wanted #26 to fumble like he used to.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Only former ram I liked joining the whiners was Craig Dahl.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only former ram I liked joining the whiners was Craig Dahl.
No doubt! I have a few Niner internet friends, and I loved to tell them that Dahl would start because their defense sucked so bad "#1 on the depth chart!".....I was sad when he left them.:cry:

fearsomefour

Legend
Yep. Pretty much where I am on this too.
You, like me, grew up in Ca....right in the middle ground between SF and LA. Special kind of vile reserved for the Whiners.
Bruce going to the Whiners was on the bitter days. Last season ruined for me by losing to a bad Whiners team twice.
Looking forward to sweeping them this year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Another thing just came to me about this...

The card players won't be able to concentrate or remember anything Holt tries to teach them anyway. They're going to be way too distracted and horrified by Torry's finger to retain the valuable knowledge he'll be trying to share.

So... it's all good.

Maybe some of the card players even decide to retire early after they see that twisted digit.

That abomination is harder to ignore than Steve Martin's nose in Roxanne!!!

529-2.jpg