Torry Holt Inducted Into Senior Bowl HOF--Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Former Rams great Torry Holt was inducted into the Senior Bowl Hall of Fame on April 10. Holt is an unusual Senior Bowl Hall of Famer because he didn’t play in the game. He suffered a knee injury during the week of practices. “I valued and I was really excited about coming to the Senior Bowl,” Holt said, “because I understood what it meant to play with the top seniors from around the country that I knew and admired. I wanted to see how I stacked up. I was saddened when I had to go home.” Watch some of his highlights and his comments at the induction banquet. (3:17)

Watch Holt Profile and Comments at HOF Banquet

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get it. Why was he inducted if he didn't play?

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the Senior Bowl is looked at as more than a game, it's a full week experience. He probably practiced a few days before getting hurt. It also may have something to do with the amount of success he had as a pro.

RmsLegends

Rookie
I think the Senior Bowl is looked at as more than a game, it's a full week experience. He probably practiced a few days before getting hurt. It also may have something to do with the amount of success he had as a pro.

Yea I agree to me this reads and is akin to someone who never went to college getting a honorary degree from a college. Just means ya are that highly thought of and seen as one of the few exceptions so they find a way to honor ya. An in my opinion happened to the right guy this time around ;) :)