Torry Holt highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That was glorious. Happy birthday Big Game and hope to hear you have a gold jacket coming.

BTW man oh man could Warner place that ball. His accuracy pre-hand injury was insane.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That was glorious. Happy birthday Big Game and hope to hear you have a gold jacket coming.

BTW man oh man could Warner place that ball. His accuracy pre-hand injury was insane.
I kind of forgot how graceful he was. He definitely need to get in next year. His numbers would have been ridiculous if we didn't enter the dark ages and kept him around.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why are the Rams gonna disrespect Torry Holt by posting his highlights in fkkn vertical cell phone aspect ratio? I know a good part of his career was before HD replay, but come the F**K ON. Twitter is capable of having better video. They didnt have that kind of shit recording format when he was big gamin'

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Heh. Lofa Tatupu. What a loser. Reminds me of a super irritating Seahawks (redundant, I know) fan I used to know.

The trust in Holt to catch that ball no matter who was covering or how well is the crazy part to me.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

They’re in the gold jerseys so are these in 2000 before he got hurt or 2001?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They’re in the gold jerseys so are these in 2000 before he got hurt or 2001?
Good question. Assume before. He seemed to lose his mojo with that injury. Prior to it his arm was almost magic, like a deal with the devil or something. It was the damndest thing, how good he was.

I swear though if Holt doesn't get in this year Imma be pissed.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Holt was amazing from the get-go, but he got better and better from that point on. He deserves a HOF jacket for sure. So does S-Jax, but that's for another thread.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
6 consecutive years… +1300yds.

The 2 seasons that followed… both a hair shy of 1200yds.

Think about that.

It sucks getting old because Holt would be THE MAN we are talking about (like Donald) if he played today. He was THAT GUY when he played.

Amazing. I am glad I experienced all of it.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
He shoulda been in the HOF years ago. The fact that he isn't shows how political the selection process is.

What a legend.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should be hearing something soon right? I can never remember when the word usually gets out but assuming it's soon.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Man Warner could fkkin sling it!!