Torry Holt Feature (22:06)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[stl]3b5b7138-e06c-4954-acc4-81bded578521[/stl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Torry-Holt-Special/3b5b7138-e06c-4954-acc4-81bded578521" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... bded578521</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Makes me wanna cry. It's been WAY too long since we had a receiver of his caliber.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
Makes me wanna cry. It's been WAY too long since we had a receiver of his caliber.

What the fuck are you talking about according to what I read on the webernet a few months ago we have like 3 or 4 guys like that. :nono:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
X said:

What the fuck are you talking about according to what I read on the webernet a few months ago we have like 3 or 4 guys like that. :nono:
I'm sure people were excited about the possibilities, and I can't fault them for that, but if anyone said we have a Torry Holt on this team right now, they should be punched in the liver. I like Givens and think he can become a very good receiver, and maybe Quick can eventually develop into "something", but other than that? If Bradford had a guy like Holt or Bruce, his troubles would be greatly reduced.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
X said:

The reason for that is because Torry Holt's caliber is rare to come by. Look at the receivers in the NFL right now. Are there any that have been that consistently dominate? Would you take any of them over Torry Holt?

Calvin Johnson, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Andre Johnson, Dez Bryant...

All are great receivers but keep in mind that Torry Holt did it when DB's were allowed to kill people. Imagine Torry Holt in todays NFL.

They just don't make Torry Holts.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
X said:
LesBaker said:
X said:

What the freak are you talking about according to what I read on the webernet a few months ago we have like 3 or 4 guys like that. :nono:
I'm sure people were excited about the possibilities, and I can't fault them for that, but if anyone said we have a Torry Holt on this team right now, they should be punched in the liver. I like Givens and think he can become a very good receiver, and maybe Quick can eventually develop into "something", but other than that? If Bradford had a guy like Holt or Bruce, his troubles would be greatly reduced.

I hate the Givens talk. Givens is good and has the potential to be great, but he is no Torry Holt.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
Me too. The whole time I was nostalgic. I can't believe we used to be that good; our offense was that unstoppable.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
If Bradford had a guy like Holt or Bruce, his troubles would be greatly reduced.

Edit: If Bradford had a guy like Holt or Bruce, along with a coordinator that knows how to use them all together, his troubles would be greatly reduced. :tooth:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Could only watch 26 seconds, I miss them guys. Past greats played this hearts out to change the mindset that the Rams are a terrible all around team. In my mind, recent teams have disgraced their efforts and it breaks me in two. In 20 years we had 16 disappointing seasons to some degree. I thought we were on the verge. The season is still young, but our bed may already be made. I sure hope not...

GSOT Forever