Torry Holt evaluates Rams' young wide receivers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Did Torry Holt ever think the Bob 'n Weave was a taunt? Our 101 ESPN NFL Analyst explains and tells us which young Rams he wants to teach the legendary dance to.

[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/torry-holt-evaluates-rams[/101]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Holt's gonna be a regular (every Friday), so that solves the 'need a former Ram' problem.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Holt said he was talking to Fisher at practice this morning and said if they could get Quick to provide anything it would open up everything for the offense. Quick is so big he can control the middle of the field.

And it's up to Sam to facilitate the offense and find the open man.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
It's so good to have loyal players come back to help out the team. That's one of the reasons I don't mind keeping some guys longer than we probably should because we gain a really loyal Ex-Ram.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Holt is a fun interview and as far as being behind the mic providing commentary he is always getting better. If he wants a job in the booth or studio he'll have no problem at all.

It's good to hear his echo the thoughts about how the hard work made it look easy back during the GSOT era because Warner and Faulk say exactly the same thing when they get asked abut it.

This was a fun listen.

A55VA6

Legend
Loved this interview. Torry was my idol growing up.. glad to have him around the team so much.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I feel like we're starting to finally build a real Ram family...where former LA team members are welcome and former StL players are actively involved.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Love Torry! Got an 88 jersey from his first year. He should do the Fast Lane on Fridays in place of Farr!

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I really enjoy when they interview former players especially from the GSOT era.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I heard this the other day driving home. That's a fucking priceless story about Ronde Barber. I'm glad Tory is going to be a regular.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
nighttrain said:
:ja: :tyty: :loogit:
very cool listen
train
I concur.

The more we can have Holt and Bruce teaching our WR the better

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame