Torry Holt: Are the Rams coming together as the right time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
A really good listen. The interview was a lot more broad then the title might lead you to believe.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Only if they win out...

We've lost games we shoulda won and have done little to make up for it. We are in the hole, the losses are buried if we make the Playoffs. So are we getting hot at the right time? I think saying "we were cold for too long" is a more accurate way of looking at it BECAUSE the chances of us making the Playoffs are less than our chances of making the Playoffs. At the end of the day, I'll take "late" rather than "never" anytime. At least there is hope. That's a lot more than I expected to have after Bradford getting IR'ed.

It's easy to say the Rams are getting hot at the right time after our last game. But if history tells us anything, it will show that the Rams are one of the most bipolar performing teams in the league. I mean just look at the transformation of this team from week 1 to now. We beat ARZ then get smashed by Dallas. We dominated Houston (who was deemed as a good team) then get smashed by Car. Early on we couldn't do much of anything on defense and the running game was MIA for the first few games. Now the running game is dominating and the D is coming on strong, despite the CAR game. In a nut shell, you can basically say you can count on us not looking like the same team week in and out. Progress is evident, but set backs have consistently been around the corner just waiting for us to experience progress. So brace yourself, fellas. Guarded enthusiasm is a virtue this year.