Torn On The Draft-sammy Watkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
When I watch Watkins on Film I see an Elite prospect. His Hands are solid and he neither Alshon, Calvin, AJ or Bryant can touch Watkins explosion. Different players. I would love to team him with Tavon and see what can happen.

Problem is a WR is irrelavant unless your Oline is solid. If we lose Saffold you can't even entertain Watkins. You have to go Robinson or Matthews who would both help us more than Watkins.

But what if we re-sign Saffold? maybe you go with Jones at the other spot and keep Wells for one more year. May be tough to make that work from a cap perspective but it's possible. If so, then I entertain Watkins in a move back to the 4-7 range.

We need that big time WR.....we saw with Matt Ryan and Tom Brady that when you lack WR's you go from a top offense to a struggling offense. I also think Tavon in the slot with a Watkins, Bailey outside threat is more reasonable then Tavon out wide.

On the turf at the dome a Watkins/Tavon speed Combo would be devastating for defenses....but onlu if that Oline is solid. Imagine how much more running room Stacy would get if you create a passing game with some true WR threats.