Top Ten All Time Ram JACKSONS, JOHNSONS AND JONESES

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which One of These Guys In Their Prime Would Help Put The Rams Current Team Over The Top?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
"Roman, stop pal. Let it go", they say. Surely you've exhausted this subject matter beyond the interesting. :deadhorse:Guys are watching Championship games. Talking about the team's move. Season ticket holder law suits. You know, topical stuff. :icare:Here I am stringing together another Ram Top Ten list with nothing but Alliteration, a stick of gum, and :poop:...well yeah. There is that. It all comes down to this: :rant:You can't stop me!

The Top Ten All Time Rams Names Jackson, Johnson and Jones:
  1. DE Deacon Jones. No doubt, arguably our best player, ever.
  2. RB Steven Jackson. Holds team all time rushing record.
  3. WR Harold Jackson. One of my early childhood idols. Playing in the street, I WAS Harold Jackson, or Jack Snow.
  4. S Johnny Johnson. One of our best safeties ever.
  5. CB Trumaine Johnson. Coming off a monster 7 interception year. I hope we re-sign him.
  6. CB Monte Jackson. Had a monster 1976 with 10 ints. 3 TDs!
  7. LB Mike Jones. A very good linebacker, and author of "the tackle" to secure our SBXXXIV win.
  8. DE Cody Jones. A very solid pass rusher for the Rams in the late 70's.
  9. TE Damone Johnson. A very good target in the 80's.
  10. P Donny Jones. "Punters are people too".- Johnny Hekker.
Honorable Mention: Tyoka Jackson, Jimmy Jones.

Other notables: Bert Jones, Rusty Jackson, Barrett Jones, AJ Jones, Ernie Jones, Marquis Johnson, Bill Johnson, Rod Jones, Alfred Jackson.

Next list: Guys with funny names.:rolllaugh::thinking: :mrburns: :cheers:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
8 signs your list making is out of control

I also took the liberty of signing you up for the next LMA meeting (list makers anonymous).

I hear your cry for help Roman, I hear you loud and clear.

Ok jjabby, I took your advice- thanks for the attachment- and I went to the first LMA class. It was nothing but a mockery! Here is what happened:

1. There were 10 us us at the meeting...they had us ON A LIST!:fighting:
  2. The lady conducting the meeting, though very helpful, gave us a LIST of suggested replacement activities to Listing! (Insensitive):(
  3. Toward the end of class she gave us a "fun activity" to lighten up the work load, (jjab, I'm telling you it was pretty intense.) IT WAS A LIST OF THE TOP TEN FAMOUS LIST MAKERS. SHE WANTED US TO RANK THEM!!! :huh:
  4. The whispers started. They didn't want us to get better. This was all a ruse, a scam, to keep us dependent on listing. We quietly plotted to break out of this place an go to a bar, or something. One guy past around a piece of paper, "list your favorite beer".
  5. At the next 10 minute "poddy break" we all took off and went to 503s pub. I think it worked! If I ever see another list again...
...wait, what did I just do?:palm: It's no use!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sorry this TOP 10 List has a lot Missing from it!!!!
What about Players like:
* Merlin Olsen?
* BRUCE!?
* Hacksaw Reynolds?
* Night-Train Lane!!?
* Marshall Faulk!?
:oops:Oops!!! Just noticed you where talking just about " Jackson's Johnson's and Jones's!! SORRY!!:oops:
And here I thought I was really going to make you look foolish!!:oops::rolleyes::baghead::rolllaugh:

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry this TOP 10 List has a lot Missing from it!!!!
What about Players like:
* Merlin Olsen?
* BRUCE!?
* Hacksaw Reynolds?
* Night-Train Lane!!?
* Marshall Faulk!?
:oops:Oops!!! Just noticed you where talking just about " Jackson's Johnson's and Jones's!! SORRY!!:oops:
I here I thought I was really going to make you look foolish!!:oops::rolleyes::baghead::rolllaugh:

I don't need your help looking foolish Dave. o_O

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I voted Harold Jackson.
We need a good WR.....badly.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Harold Jackson Fo Sho Now if we could just summon the ghost of a young John Hadl boom playoffs baby playoffs.
Of course the Deacon is the best player on the list but that isn't the question.
Keep em comin Roman for gods sake at least we aren't talkin Panthers or relocation.
Nice effort Mr Snow