Top Selling Jerseys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Rams have only Todd Gurley at #25. Click link below to see the list.
************************************************************************************
http://www.nflshop.com/pages/Top_Selling_Jerseys

3181_Foundation_Top_Selling_Jerseys_25.jpg

3181_Foundation_Top_Selling_Jerseys_BIG_FOOTER.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With all the "NEW" Rams Jerseys I've seen at the Coliseum at events, and on game day. I wonder how our Team Jersey sales, as a whole, rank in the League!?(y):yess: " Heck, our entire Team product Line!!:fuelfire:

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
That's interesting - weird, but interesting.

All those northern homers in Florida. But Colin Kaepernick? Must be his decision to sit down during the anthem...

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
With all the "NEW" Rams Jerseys I've seen at the Coliseum at events, and on game day. I wonder how our Team Jersey sales, as a whole, rank in the League!?(y):yess: " Heck, our entire Team product Line!!:fuelfire:

A lot of the jerseys for the Rams are from other sources other than the NFL. I bought a Dickerson jersey off of Throwback Joe's (http://throwbackjoes.com/). I had some issues with them, but the owner is a good guy and made it right. He even provided jerseys for some of the old LA Rams players.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
That's interesting - weird, but interesting.

All those northern homers in Florida. But Colin Kaepernick? Must be his decision to sit down during the anthem...

I think it was - his jersey sales spiked massively after that story broke.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
I've heard bad things about throwbackjoes.com I need more inpute before I would try them! ( Delivery time- Quality of product-Pricing etc. etc.)
View attachment 17338

Delivery time is their problem. I just got my Dickerson jersey Monday (2 months), and that was after them sending me the wrong size. The quality of the product is great. I figured out how to contact the owner, Joe Verdugo, on Twitter. He is very responsive on twitter. Forget trying to contact them on the website though - crickets...

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Wtf? Crapperdick is the best selling jersey in MO? Wtf? Give me a fucking break!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Kaepernick thing was just a fad in response to issues unrelated to football. I doubt anyone will be buying 49er jerseys much longer :sneaky:

…..

Legend
stay tuned for new catch phrase....."Obama Jersey's" lol

government cheese
government iphones
government JJWatt Jerseys

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Delivery time is their problem. I just got my Dickerson jersey Monday (2 months), and that was after them sending me the wrong size. The quality of the product is great. I figured out how to contact the owner, Joe Verdugo, on Twitter. He is very responsive on twitter. Forget trying to contact them on the website though - crickets...

Glad you got your order, but thats irritating as hell that you got yours before I got mine.(2 months) it's going to be 5 months in November, that kind of shows how much of a mess this company is.

WvuIN02

Starter
I can expect Cali, but Missouri.....lol.

WV rockin a good player at least :)

And yea, I live in Orlando, the snowbirds from NY/NJ start to infest FL about this time of year up until about March/April.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Anyone know a reliable sit that sells the authentic-like jerseys at cheap prices? I'm not ready to fork up $300 for an authentic real one and would settle for a fake one from a reliable source.

Thanks peeps!