Top QB to WR for the next decade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ausmurp

Starter
Overlooked in our loss was the emergence of Cooper Kupp. He looked like Jordy Nelson out there last night the Eagles couldn't cover him. He's going to come very close to 1K yds receiving in his rookie yr. And this could be the start of one of the great QB to WR connections. Kupp drew Nelson comparisons during all the draft chatter and I'm starting to see it. He will get a bit faster working with NFL trainers. Nelsons combine numbers were very similar to Kupps - Nelson was a bit faster but Kupp better shuttles and cone. I'm really giddy about the potential of this. Can you guys imagine if this can be like Rodgers to Nelson? This is awesome.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Kupp has been awesome , he isn't the big play threat Jordy is but he has very reliable hands and runs great routes . I would compare him more to Edelman or Welker. Not very fast as we seen on that long play yesterday but he is very shifty .

I can't wait to see Cooper get even better.

Ellard80

Legend
Kupp's catching ability reminds me of ricky proehl... but he is a much stronger runner after the catch and hard to tackle...

similar to Dez bryant.

fearsomefour

Legend
Kupp's catching ability reminds me of ricky proehl... but he is a much stronger runner after the catch and hard to tackle...

similar to Dez bryant.
I like a Henry Ellard comparison.
Ellard in his later years. Ellard was a burner early in his career but slowed down a bit.
But, he was just deadly on that intermediate stuff and crossing the middle of the field. He would catch everything and was so reliable and complete as a receiver. I could see Kupp developing into that sort of game in game out go to guy. A first down machine with occasional big plays.

Ellard80

Legend
I like a Henry Ellard comparison.
Ellard in his later years. Ellard was a burner early in his career but slowed down a bit.
But, he was just deadly on that intermediate stuff and crossing the middle of the field. He would catch everything and was so reliable and complete as a receiver. I could see Kupp developing into that sort of game in game out go to guy. A first down machine with occasional big plays.

A bit maybe... Ellard had great hands also and could really jump.

However Kupp is stronger and harder to tackle...if he can have the kind of career Ellard had.. then yeah we have something :p