Top free-agent RBs still available for hire for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Rabid Ram said:
moklerman said:
What about Chris Wells? He's worth a flier IMO. Sign him to a 1 year deal and let him have a chance to play hard for a contract next year somewhere. He seems the most like a Fisher RB even though he's got his drawbacks. High risk, I know. But IF he's motivated and IF his knee is better and IF he can control his fumbles...

Turner seems old and slow at this point IMO. Maybe if he drops some weight or something but he was certainly not "the Burner" last year in Atlanta.
Wells struggled behind poor line play in Arizona. Nothing about our line gives me hope he would do well here..
That being said if he's healthy and cheap enough I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. I always pull for past buckeyes to succeed. He may bring with him an attitude to pick up the lines performance that our current stable can't
Yeah, I'm not saying he'd be a savior or anything but of the FA RB's that are out there, he seems to fit the physical mold that I imagine Fisher backs to have.

Eddie George - 6'3"/235 lbs.
Chris Brown - 6'3"/219 lbs.
Lendale White - 6'2"/240 lbs.
Travis Henry - 5'9"/215 lbs.
Chris Johnson - 5'11"/195 lbs.

Beanie Wells - 6'1"/235 lbs.

Cunningham - 5'10"/210 lbs.
Richardson - 5'10"/192 lbs.
Pead - 5'10"/197 lbs.
Stacy - 5'9"/216 lbs.

I don't know why, but I never really considered Henry and Johnson as true Fisher RB's and they of course don't fit what I'm talking about size-wise. I guess with Johnson especially, he seemed to get his big yards because of Young and the threat of the run that he brought.

Also, this isn't to say that I really want to bring those Titans type of offenses to the Rams but if Fisher is going to be stubborn about using all the pieces that were brought in to fix the passing game, I guess the Rams should have a back that fits what he's going to do.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wish we had cap space to trade for MJD. He is wasted in Jax and may ignite this team.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2