Top Four teams interested in D Jackson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...esean-jackson-on-radar-of-chiefs-jets-raiders

2.Oakland Raiders:Rapoport reports Jackson reached out tolet the Raiders know of his interestin joining the organization before he was even released by theEagles. TheRaidershave been doing their due diligence on Jackson for over a week now, per Rapoport. Oakland is close to Jackson's alma mater, Cal, and can offer him a more lucrative contract than other competitors

According to this, the Redskins may be outbid for Jackson's services. The Redskins have about 7 Million in cap space and I exspect Snyder will use it all

Wouldn't touch this guy. Seen pictures of him flashing gang signs on the field. Can't imagine a suspension isn't coming.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Wouldn't touch this guy. Seen pictures of him flashing gang signs on the field. Can't imagine a suspension isn't coming.

This guy's a cancer. He had a career year and gets cut?! The same thing happened at Cal - he gets the boot for violating team rules after being chosen an All-American. Still, he'll find a home where there is no Code of Conduct. (Raiders, Washingon... niners?)

Then it will start again: Get banned from local nightclubs, alienate teammates, disregard coaches, implode

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This guy's a cancer. He had a career year and gets cut?! The same thing happened at Cal - he gets the boot for violating team rules after being chosen an All-American. Still, he'll find a home where there is no Code of Conduct. (Raiders, Washingon... niners?)

Then it will start again: Get banned from local nightclubs, alienate teammates, disregard coaches, implode

His arrogance just gets reinforced when after being released, teams like Washington act like teenage girls at a Justin Bieber concert.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Why did the Eagles release Jackson again??? That should tell you much about him then his ex HC is not interested??? I wonder what that says?? Should someone get a clue here? Something keeps telling me ........:cautious:not sure where its coming from but there is so much not know and latent that has yet to rise up. The only thing I would like to see is the 9ers & Seahawks overpays for him.... get the popcorn & watch the show...I mean train wreak.

laramsoriginal

Starter
If the Seahawks sign him....watch out....rams would have to draft cb, cb, s, cb in the draft.

Say what you want about Douch Jackson but the guy can flat out play wr.